2023 World Team Trophy Men's Free Skate | Page 16 | Golden Skate

2023 World Team Trophy Men's Free Skate

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
so this is it. the season is officially over. it's been an emotional rollercoaster but we had fun (and tears, and anxiety). i'm going to miss everything, the good, the bad and the spelling lessons :LOL: but most of all i'm going to miss you, guys, my crazy skating addicted family. you all have a special place in my heart. thank you for this amazing year. love you all 😘

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
I just realised. I got second position correct in my predictions!!!

:cheer: :clap: :rock: :party2: :points: :hb:

Just a pity that Japan finished 3rd rather than the 1st position that I put them in...

CaroLiza_fan

balabam

🥕🥕🌵🌵😈😀
Record Breaker
Country
Slovakia
so this is it. the season is officially over. it's been an emotional rollercoaster but we had fun (and tears, and anxiety). i'm going to miss everything, the good, the bad and the spelling lessons :LOL: but most of all i'm going to miss you, guys, my crazy skating addicted family. you all have a special place in my heart. thank you for this amazing year. love you all 😘
I am not crying, you are not crying, Belinda Noonan home in Australia is not crying, but Ferdinand Toeloop is crying

1pc5z2.jpg

CaroLiza_fan

Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
so this is it. the season is officially over.

There's still a few Senior B's coming up in May, if you want to continue to feed your addiction. :)

it's been an emotional rollercoaster but we had fun (and tears, and anxiety). i'm going to miss everything, the good, the bad and the spelling lessons :LOL: but most of all i'm going to miss you, guys, my crazy skating addicted family. you all have a special place in my heart. thank you for this amazing year. love you all 😘

We love you too!!! 😗

CaroLiza_fan

Kris135

On the Ice
I just glad that Ilia survived the season. I hope the Raf gives him hell over what just pulled now. I really like him and would like him make to Milian in one piece. He is 18 and some days he certainly acts like it.

CaroLiza_fan

Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
maybe you should change your avatar picture.

Personally, I'm not a fan of people changing their avatars.

I tend to think of members in terms of their avatars. So, @elektra blue is Daniel; @Jeanie19 is Zhenya; @norwegianfairytale is Sonja; @dorispulaski is Maleficent; @NoNameFace is her wonderful paper sunflowers; @balabam is a drunk mess; etc. It takes a while to get used to who you are talking to if somebody changes their avatar.

I've been using my current avatar for 4 years now. I admit, I've had a few in my time, but they have all been to the same basic design. The picture in the middle may change, but it's still instantly recognisable as being me.

CaroLiza_fan

Last edited:

JimR

On the Ice
Let's just call it what it is. Discrimination of Ilia. I don't have to spell out the reason why and it's not because he calls himself 'quad God'.

I thought Grassl got a little worked over with the Eteri deduction, but what happened to Ilia is next level.

Anyway, I thought it was a really improved performance from Grassl the coaching change is paying off already.

I thought Ilia performed albeit some errors but there were errors throughout from everyone.

Cha was really exciting.

Brown was good, but it's getting out of hand the mushrooms for components skating programs that lack complexity.