2024 U.S. Nationals Men's Free Skate | Page 39 | Golden Skate

2024 U.S. Nationals Men's Free Skate

yelyoh

Medalist
Country
United-States
"The Light Behind Your Eyes" by My Chemical Romance, the Gregory Crimson version. Though I feel like something of that would be better for Olympic season...though of course, people repeat programs. I have the layout out on where exactly in the music the jumps, spins, and steps go.
Save it for the Oly season because it'll be more impactful at a more important moment. I will give it a listen and then you should share the layout!!!

ana

On the Ice
👏🎉 Congratulations Ilia, Jason and Camden. Beautiful programmes. My dream podiums. So happy for him. I really enjoyed this competition.

triplelutzzzzz

On the Ice
Country
United-States
Final Scores for the Men's Free Skate
  1. Ilia Malinin (294.35)
  2. Jason Brown (264.50)
  3. Camden Pulkinen (262.33)
  4. Maxim Naumov (260.50)
  5. Andrew Torgashev (239.21)
  6. Jimmy Ma (238.57)
  7. Yaroslav Paniot (233.17)
  8. Tomoki Hiwatashi (230.80)
  9. Daniel Martynov (227.05)
  10. Goku Endo (222.17)
  11. Kai Kovar (210.73)
  12. Daniel Samohin (202.96)
  13. Liam Kapeikis (192.69)
  14. Michael Xie (184.51)
  15. Samuel Mindra (180.93)
  16. Will Annis (176.10)
  17. Joseph Klein (172.01)
  18. Lucas Broussard (withdrawn)
Congrats to Ilia, Jason, Camden, and Maxim on their medals! Congrats to every skater who competed today! This was the final competitive event, the final event is the exhibition! <3 <3

YuBluByMe

May Rika spin her hair into GOLD….in 2026.
Final Flight
This was the best of the bunch, but marred by more bogus scoring. Naumov got shafted because USFed doesn’t want to send him to Worlds. Worlds team will be Ilia, Brown, and Pulkinen.

el henry

Go have some cake. And come back with jollity.
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Was out, able to watch the last flight, no time to post. To no one's regret:LOL:

Until of course now.

Were you all watching the same comp, that you're so disappointed? I didn't switch over to Ravens and Chiefs that much :scratch2:

Congrats to Ilia, I hope he got the YOLO out of his system before Worlds. I never expect perfection from Ilia, good when it happens, but cmon guys, he does miss a jump once in a while.

Jason:love2:. To see the crowd love him like that. Just verklempt. And yes I like the Impossible Dream, so sue me. I cannot believe that after years and years of stiffing him on scores, the Nats judges are giving him his flowers.

Maxim and Camden: putting two strong skates together in one comp. When is the last time both of them did that? Huh? When? Worth the price of admission alone.