2009-2010 Programs by Discipline | Page 18 | Golden Skate

2009-2010 Programs by Discipline

merrybari

Final Flight
Thanks for the teaser. Love it! Can't wait to see the program that goes with the costume. Not long to wait now.

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
S&S's new LP

Music Free Skating / Free Dance as of season 2009/2010
Out of Africa (soundtrack) by John Barry

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
Domnina Shabalin's FD music

"The Double Life of Veronique" by Z. Preisner with a bit of Requiem for a Dream for the step sequence.

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
Part of the OD may be Speaking In Tongues II by Sheila Chandra, a singer of South Indian descent who was born in London.

Last edited:

plushyta

On the Ice
Stéphane Lambiel's Journal ;)

http://www.stephanelambiel.ch/journal/?p=482
Lausanne, Switzerland | January 4, 2010

.... Even though it was holiday time over these last two weeks, I’ve still been training regularly and taking care of my physical health. I have to train a lot because…
I’ve prepared a new free program, so I have to repeat and repeat and repeat it! The music is from Verdi’s Opera La Traviata. I really love this music and I’m looking forward to performing to it in Tallinn…only two more weeks left till Europeans! I’m excited to compete again and hope that many of you will be watching...

Yschntä

Rinkside
I look foreward to see this program at the Europeans! I hope that he can show clean jumps, too... :)

Dramahkween

On the Ice
Danielle Montalbano and Evgeni Krasnopolsky of Israel are skating to Crouching Tiger/Hidden Dragon for their SP and Nyah by Hans Zimmer/When a Man Loves a Woman for their FS :)