MENS LP and the Results | Page 23 | Golden Skate

MENS LP and the Results

TCAngel18

Medalist
What are you talking about? Where would you have placed him? Have you even taken a lookat the intricate and complex choreography in his programs that Joubert so evidently lacks?

intricate choreography?....you mean the Tatiana Anatolyevna Tarasova arm waving at god?....ok...

Sam18q

Rinkside
What is the score for Dai? Thanks goodness Chan didn't win. I don't know what will come out of his mouth.

Ren

On the Ice
Yes! Daisuke!!! OMG, congratulations, you totally deserved it! Is he the first Japanese men's World champion?

TCAngel18

Medalist
does anyone else think that if Johnny had his Olympic Programs here, he could have medaled, and possibly silver?

cloudkicker09

Final Flight
Brian AT LEAST should have had the silver, and I would have put PChiddy in 4th or 5th overall AT LEAST, and that an act of mercy.

DivaDes

Rinkside
What is the score for Dai? Thanks goodness Chan didn't win. I don't know what will come out of his mouth.

I couldn't be any worse than what comes out of Plushenko's mouth. OR how about when Michael Weiss said he was going to win worlds and had already booked the limo for afterwards? Patrick may say things that he should at times but there are plenty of other guys who are just as bad or worse!!!

Phoenix347

Final Flight
Good job Taka!! You finally won your world's gold. That should look nice next to your bronze from Vancouver.