2016 Junior Worlds Ladies Free Skate | Page 14 | Golden Skate

2016 Junior Worlds Ladies Free Skate

begin

Medalist
I heard that Alisa withdrew after SP is considered as 24th finish and not as only 1 lady competed in the competition.
If that's the case, then, no, only 2 spots for Russia

Oh I hope this isn't the case. I thought 1-2 get three spots regardless for JWC?

leolion11

On the Ice
Best PCS for maria? lol pls what a joke

Marin and wakaba made my day :love: gutted for elizabet but oh well

shyne

Final Flight
Watching Maria skating after Wakaba and Marin is like watching her skating in slow motion, the differences in their speed across the ice is obvious.
But then again, Russian skaters always gets rewarded of PCS regardless of their skating skills.

Marin

"Efforts tell lies, but it will not be in vain."
Record Breaker
All my girls did well today Marin, Wakaba, Yuna, Liza :love:

Lindacrow

Final Flight
Congrats Marin, Maria, and Wakaba! So proud of Marin to win her first WJC in her first season junior! I know she wasnt the main Japanese lady entering this comp but she proved everyone not to count her out early in the season!

Tolstoj

Record Breaker
Well done Japan, although without Tsurskaya and Fedichkina WD, i don't think Marin would have won here.

largeman

choice beef
Medalist
Most Attractive goes to Maisy and Angelina (completely superficial and nothing to do with skating, sorry).

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
I heard that Alisa withdrew after SP is considered as 24th finish and not as only 1 lady competed in the competition.

Really? That's awful rule. Well, it's going to be even worse blood fight at Russian backyard then.

kalee

On the Ice
I'd say she might still be neck-to-neck with Alisa and probably could have gotten silver after Tsurskaya.

ice coverage

Record Breaker

If a skater was in the top ten in the SP and then withdraws b/c of injury before the FS, then my understanding of the rules is that the skater's results are completely excluded in determination of next year's spots.
(I quoted this part of the rules yesterday in the Junior Worlds Ladies SP thread.)

Zhenya is DIVINE

On the Ice
Country
Russia
Happy for Maria to keep it together and earn her highest finish at Junior Worlds! :love: The whole podium is great. I love Marin and Wakaba also!

WTH happened to Tennell?