2017 GP Internationaux de France Mens FS | Page 40 | Golden Skate

2017 GP Internationaux de France Mens FS

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Wow, looking at protocals. Misha is the only one with all positive GOE. Second is Max who got negatives on his quad toe attempt and one judge gave a negative on a spin.

Mmm, I thought Max should have been one or two places higher in the FS score.

Still can't get over Zhou only being called for ONE UR. That's ridiculous.

Warwick360

Medalist
:bed: Good night everyone. Rambling about skating was fun as ever. Even the splat fest couldn't water down the fun fest. :bed:

Perhaps will have to wait to see the colour of the stars this time around for the pairs. :p

SarahSynchro

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Instead of the anthem, they should play a song of winner's choice (each skater/team would select it in advance).

Oh my god, that’s a great idea, if I was a skater who was expected to make the podium, I’d totally select something ridiculous, like ”Shots” by LMFAO.

EVERYYYYYYBODY!

semosk8tfan

Medalist
Country
United-States
And just realized that the awards ceremony is being assisted by the Pink ladies. They should be playing Grease right now.

yume

🍉
Record Breaker
Very happy for Misha! Finally a GP medal.....ahem star. Aside from him it was a mess.
Tech panel was quite lenient.
Judges were cooking paella and onigiri.

xeyra

Constant state
Record Breaker
At least the 'medals' are an improvement over the cardboard coasters at Marseille.

snowflake

I enjoy what I like
Record Breaker
In snowboarding a fall means a failed element and no points. That might be a little harsh, but the penalty for falls needs to be harsher than just -1 Maybe the BV gets cut in half?

In alpine skiing a fall means you are out :eek:hwell:

Zora

On the Ice
In snowboarding a fall means a failed element and no points. That might be a little harsh, but the penalty for falls needs to be harsher than just -1 Maybe the BV gets cut in half?
Actually if you erase the points for the failed elements for Uno and Fernandez, their scores seem quite appropiate... I would count the 3A for Uno, but not the 3F of the combination. 160+ are still good scores...