2018 Europeans TV and Livestream | Page 4 | Golden Skate

2018 Europeans TV and Livestream

Miller

Final Flight
Outstanding Pairs free skate coverage on BESP last night. Live snooker coverage overran (nothing new there) and then to FS where they showed both T/M and J/C😱. Two couples!!! Really, really poor.

On the flip side, I’m really happy with EurosportPlayer. I watched all of the Pairs, short and free and picked my favourites for both Men’s and Ladies short. It was a bit odd without the commentary but I got over it. Very good value at €29.99.

Highlights of Men's Free no longer on Eurosport UK tonight. Bumped off by Women's Downhill highlights in turn bumped off by Aussie Open tennis. Pairs coverage was terrible as you say. Looks like only coverage while event is still on will be Mens SP that popped up yesterday, plus the 2 couples referred to.

Next Weds looks as if highlights of all Free Programmes will be shown, 3 in the morning, 1 early evening, watch this space however. Will have to see re 4 Continents, they're still messing about with schedules but am sure some will be shown.

Re the Player you can sometimes get commentary. Look to see if there's an extra stream, for example today looks like there will be a no commentary stream for Mens Free starting at 14.45, and a commentary one at 16:30. Also happened for Pairs Free yesterday.

Miller

Final Flight
I'm not interested in Dance, but for some reason the German Eurosport Player doesn't offer it right now. Strange. What could be the reason?

Are you talking about the Short Dance or the Free? UK Player is showing the SD right now, but the FD has disappeared off the Player Schedule for tomorrow. Whether it'll return I don't know.

MaiKatze

Record Breaker
Are you talking about the Short Dance or the Free? UK Player is showing the SD right now, but the FD has disappeared off the Player Schedule for tomorrow. Whether it'll return I don't know.

The short dance that should be live right now. In the schedule it is usually in blue while it's live. There are only several courts of Australian Open in blue. Maybe they have a limit on how many channels they stream?

Miller

Final Flight
The short dance that should be live right now. In the schedule it is usually in blue while it's live. There are only several courts of Australian Open in blue. Maybe they have a limit on how many channels they stream?

Yes, possibly, that's why I thought it might have been dropped from the UK for tomorrow, there's a lot going on e.g. Kitzbuhel downhill, hence may struggle to get a look in. What's going right now I don't know though.

Tutto

Record Breaker
Eurosport UK/Ireland viewers - programme has just popped up on Sky's programme guide. 5.30 p.m. today, 1 hour, says men's free programme, can't be but will soon find out what it is!
Bless you - thanks to your post I rushed home and was able to record the Men's SP (well, 5 skaters to be precise)!!! oddly it was labelled Skiing Champs. Leaving home this morning I let 'instructions' to my TV to record all the programs on E2 today - I know, wishful thinking....still hoping for some coverage of Mens LP - silly me.
'Coverage' of Pairs Free is the worst insult we ever got from Eurosport :devil:

Winnie_20

Record Breaker
I'm not interested in Dance, but for some reason the German Eurosport Player doesn't offer it right now. Strange. What could be the reason?
Did you find the stream? Here they were a few minutes late starting the stream, the first pair was on the ice when it started, but otherwise it was available.

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Bless you - thanks to your post I rushed home and was able to record the Men's SP (well, 5 skaters to be precise)!!! oddly it was labelled Skiing Champs. Leaving home this morning I let 'instructions' to my TV to record all the programs on E2 today - I know, wishful thinking....still hoping for some coverage of Mens LP - silly me.
'Coverage' of Pairs Free is the worst insult we ever got from Eurosport :devil:

There was supposed to be LIVE coverage of the qualifying for this weekend's Ski Flying World Championships at 17:30 GMT yesterday, but it was cancelled because of the weather, and re-arranged for this afternoon. And Eurosport put those Men's SP highlights on instead to fill the gap.

Unfortunately, the option to record wasn't coming up for me on Sky, which frequently happens when there are changes in programming on Eurosport. So, I missed it because of it being tea-time.

Fortunately, it IS available in the On Demand section of the Eurosport Player website. But, because it was a change of programme, it is listed as Ski Jumping rather than Figure Skating.

Here is the link (starts at 7m 57s):
https://gb.eurosportplayer.com/even...dorf-ger/8802d93b-19e1-41ad-b98e-c5aa8bfde76b

Hope this helps

CaroLiza_fan

berry8

Final Flight
Is this possible that RaiSport will not provide a live broadcast of the ladies FP??? [emoji28] [emoji28]

berry8

Final Flight
Problem solved hurray [emoji3][emoji3]
: the last two group of the FD and the very last group of the ladies FP will be broadcast live on RaiSport