2018 NHK Pairs Free Skate | Page 5 | Golden Skate

2018 NHK Pairs Free Skate

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Ugh the SBS jumps always. But at least everything else looked pretty good. It's actually a step up from SkAm.

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
That's the best FP they've ever had. It's a TOTALLY different vibe from that ahem other Wicked Games program. ;) I knew they could land those throws. Now if they can land those sbs jumps.

It should easily go into first.

Hyena

Tous les whiskys
Medalist
Definite improvement from Skate America to now for Alexa and Chris. Way to go!

Ay, it's so early where I live that I didn't notice my error although I must admit something didn't sound well when I was typing it :) I've already corrected the mistake.

Of all the mistakes to make, that was a great one.

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
Ugh the SBS jumps always. But at least everything else looked pretty good. It's actually a step up from SkAm.

It is, I see a different energy this time around, more put together performances aside of usual sbs problems which frankly existed before Aljona.

sunnystars

#teamotherskaters
Record Breaker
hope they get those SBS jumps sorted out because everything else was in great quality

auser

Record Breaker
Call me a softy, but the Knierims seem so happy to be skating together, I tend to brush aside their mishaps :).

rachno2

Record Breaker
I don't really know what the appropriate expression for a Pink Floyd program would be, but giant smiles doesn't seem like the answer? :confused2:

GGFan

Record Breaker
Michael looks a lot more comfortable out there but his posture often kills me. They have good unison but their twists and throws look juniorish compared to the top teams. They move across the ice but have very little height.

sunnystars

#teamotherskaters
Record Breaker
thank god they amped up the energy in the last part because everything before it was a bit of a downer due to mistakes

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
I really loved seeing this program live at SCI. Shame about the errors. Felt they were a bit nervy.

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
I don't really know what the appropriate expression for a Pink Floyd program would be, but giant smiles doesn't seem like the answer? :confused2:

I just haven't warmed up to this program. But I'm not clutching my pearls quite so hard on the lifts anymore. So that's something.