2019 European Championships Ladies Short Program | Page 26 | Golden Skate

2019 European Championships Ladies Short Program

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
Mishin really does teach good technique doesn't he? Besides, according to Liza, he is the nicest coach. From her description I think we could all use our own personal Mishin.

Metis

Shepherdess of the Teal Deer
Record Breaker
Mishin really does teach good technique doesn't he? Besides, according to Liza, he is the nicest coach. From her description I think we could all use our own personal Mishin.

Orser is the Cool Uncle and Mishin is Best Grandpa. [emoji106]

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Ivett - a bit of Flamenco red, a bit of Formula 1 chequered flag, a bit of POTO glam, a bit of Samba/Latin flair, a bit of black, a bit of mesh, a bit of bird (?!)...

I mean...she was truly inspired with this costume :laugh:

Glad I decided to read on in time with what I am watching. This is the most entertaining description of a costume I have ever read!!!

The scary thing is - it is so accurate! :eek: :laugh:

CaroLiza_fan

bobbob

Medalist
Remember Stanislava was sent to Worlds against all logic last year after a mediocre performance at Jr Worlds. I think she needs to bomb again (which is very likely) to not be sent.

I really hope Sofia gets the chance, she was great. Also liza, an illness shouldn't derail her if she is still skating well.

rachno2

Record Breaker
Alexia didn’t look nervous at all skating last. I think her good result at Rostelecom, instead of spooking her, made her realize she is capable of a lot more than she might have originally thought

kevinVchicago

Record Breaker
I think Paganini will go into 3rd. Wow. It was great until that dang song started. I can't do Maria anymore.

EdRoz

Record Breaker
Sofia hand choreography ..sometimes it looks like she is closing the faucet in the bathroom :laugh:

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
Remember Stanislava was sent to Worlds against all logic last year after a mediocre performance at Jr Worlds. I think she needs to bomb again (which is very likely) to not be sent.

I really hope Sofia gets the chance, she was great. Also liza, an illness shouldn't derail her if she is still skating well.

The Russian Fed is really smart usually though. Sofia has been so consistent that she'd be your fail safe against a possible bad skate from the other two ladies.

Based on her season I'd send Sofia.