2019 European Championships Pairs Short Program | Page 7 | Golden Skate

2019 European Championships Pairs Short Program

flanker

Record Breaker
Country
Czech-Republic
Also good result for Plavlyuchenko/Khodykin. Pity about the ice touch during throw jump (there are those 4 points to their SB), but overaly good program.

Jammers

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
These young Russian teams look like kids. :eek: Well i suppose they are since they are teenagers.

tabsy

Medalist
Country
United-Kingdom
'Fraid I can't watch the last group live, I'm off into London to see the new Cate Blanchett play that apparently had people fainting in the previews :slink:

But I will be following along on here on my phone! Good luck to all the skaters - hope J/C do well :agree:

newyn

On the Ice
They don't resemble T/M much at all...weird music and odd cuts aren't a good idea period.

Having seen all T/M, B/K and P/K live, I'd say B/K resemble T/M much more than P/K. P/K's skating and elements are very 'neat' and on the smaller side. T/M and B/K are tall pairs who skate big and have big elements, tough T/M have more speed.

kevinVchicago

Record Breaker
'Fraid I can't watch the last group live, I'm off into London to see the new Cate Blanchett play that apparently had people fainting in the previews :slink:

But I will be following along on here on my phone! Good luck to all the skaters - hope J/C do well :agree:
Sounds so fun! Enjoy! Hopefully J/C will make me faint.

LadyB

Record Breaker
Even though I miss Ksenia & Fedor like crazy, I’m actually proper excited for the last group!

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
Right, I almost forgot T/M are doing their Rach SP!

Colonel Green

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Fingers crossed for Vanessa and Morgan to really nail that SP internationally.

Happy to see Rachmaninov again.

Also hoping for a good showing from the Austrians, in memory of Jean-Francois.

Metis

Shepherdess of the Teal Deer
Record Breaker
All right, I missed the first two flights, but at least this one is going to be good.

AJVMSA8588

On the Ice
Right, I almost forgot T/M are doing their Rach SP!

Thankfully! "Fun" programs are just out of their wheelhouse. I think this program is actually one of my all time favorites of any pairs! (Though I would prefer cool tone dark refer than that warm maroon. . .in costuming)

SnowWhite

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
These are new costumes for the Rach SP, aren't they? I like them better than the originals I think.

SnowWhite

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
And I like Vanessa's outfit, but I'm not sure it really fits the song. Morgan's works better.