Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
J/C's KnC has too much gorgeousness that my eyes hurt to look

AJVMSA8588

On the Ice
I remember Elizabeth Manley skating to "Uninvited" in '98-'99 Pro-Am competitions while wearing black, which I thought was ideal for that song.

Or that entire costume in that rich ruby would also be awesome. . .otherwise it is like art decco (it is gorgeous and she looks gorgeous)

oly2018

Final Flight
So tech went up a little. I think it is so interesting that they used to be short program skaters and this season, the long has been stronger for them.

oly2018

Final Flight
This will come down to PCS. T/M may have more explosive individual elements, but they look like they would rather be anywhere else but on the ice.

SnowWhite

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Tech dropped to 38.08. Likely behind J/C unless it goes back up or the PCS gap is big.

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
9 Evgenia TARASOVA / Vladimir MOROZOV (RUS)

Music: Piano Concerto No. 2 by Sergei Rachmaninov

Dark red and black ombre costumes, sparkly zigzag details

3Tw4 - huge
3T<< - she UR and stepout
3LoTh
BoDs3
CCoSp4
4Li3
StSq4

Costly jump mistake from her. The quality of the other elements will help them, so a solid 2nd place I reckon

SP: 38.50+35.40 = 73.90, 2/9

gonewiththewind25

Final Flight
This SP for Tarasova and Morozov is such a masterpiece. Absolutely brilliant for them and it highlights all their strengths.

Colonel Green

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
“We see your base level twist and raise you a mucked up side-by-side jump and a level 3 lift!”

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
They did excellent with their twist (as expected), but stumbled on the SBS jumps. If it's decided on the free my bet's on J/C, but just take out the SBS jumps and that was lovely.

While those costumes are lovely, I always think Rachmaninov in tones of simple black-dark blue, a sombre color. Wine/maroon seems mismatched to me.

Metis

Shepherdess of the Teal Deer
Record Breaker
This is such a gorgeous programme. Now, they just need to skate clean.

newyn

On the Ice
Such a shame about the toeloop. This program is gorgeous and I really like these new costumes :love:

Jammers

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
T/M had a chance to be clean and take a lead. They really do look more like a real pairs team and not two singles skaters like J/C.

Metis

Shepherdess of the Teal Deer
Record Breaker
This SP for Tarasova and Morozov is such a masterpiece. Absolutely brilliant for them and it highlights all their strengths.

“Masterpiece” was the exact same word I thought of when they began! It’s just stunning.