19Rika KIHIRA
JPN
20Kaori SAKAMOTO
JPN
21Bradie TENNELL
USA
22Mai MIHARA
JPN

Qualification rule: The best 24 skaters after Short Program will advance to the next segment.

Last edited:

lzxnl

Final Flight

StN.NameNation

Warm-Up Group 1
1Hongyi CHEN
CHN
2Veronik MALLE
CAN
3Larkyn AUSTMAN
CAN
4Isadora WILLIAMS
BRA
5Andrea MONTESINOS CANT
MEX
Warm-Up Group 2
6Joanna SO
HKG
7Ting CU
USA
8Amy LIN
TPE
9Yelim KI
KOR
10Alisson Krystle PERTICHET
PHI
Warm-Up Group 3
11Brooklee HAN
AUS
12Kailani CRAINE
AUS
13Eunsoo LIM
KOR
14Hanul KIM
KOR
15Alaine CHARTRAND
CAN
16Yi Christy LEUNG
HKG
Warm-Up Group 4
17Elizabet TURSYNBAEVA
KAZ
18Mariah BELL
USA
19Rika KIHIR
JPN
20Kaori SAKAMOTO
JPN
21Bradie TENNEL
USA
22Mai MIHAR
JPN

Qualification rule: The best 24 skaters after Short Program will advance to the next segment.

There's only 22 skaters? So all progress to free skate?

Sai Bon

Final Flight
Country
New-Zealand
Go go Rika, my golden princess!! :hap10:

Posted in pregame chat thread, but according to asahi.com, Rika injured her left ring finger in a fall in practice. Fingers crossed it won't affect her performance. Sounds like she's in some pain.

SarahSynchro

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
I only just remembered that this is 4CC weekend! With a loud groan subduing my excitement for the quickly approaching event, I head on over to GS, looking to see which Asian country is hosting, cringing hard at the anticipated thought of the lack of sleep I’ll be getting ... and now I’m excited again because I completely forgot it’s being held in California! :yahoo:

For the record, I have nothing against any of the Asian countries, in the past, all have been excellent hosts! I’m just selfish and like to sleep during my regularly scheduled night hours. :laugh:

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
I only just remembered that this is 4CC weekend! With a loud groan subduing my excitement for the quickly approaching event, I head on over to GS, looking to see which Asian country is hosting, cringing hard at the anticipated thought of the lack of sleep I’ll be getting ... and now I’m excited again because I completely forgot it’s being held in California! :yahoo:

For the record, I have nothing against any of the Asian countries, in the past, all have been excellent hosts! I’m just selfish and like to sleep during my regularly scheduled night hours. :laugh:

had the complete opposite reaction.... i love skating on Asian time.

CoyoteChris

Record Breaker
Posted in pregame chat thread, but according to asahi.com, Rika injured her left ring finger in a fall in practice. Fingers crossed it won't affect her performance. Sounds like she's in some pain.

That is what the Japanese fans told us also...too bad she was late for practice...got to hear her music...Beautiful Storm! Must go to unlimited bacon breakfast and watch ladies practice now.....

snowflake

I enjoy what I like
Record Breaker
I saw Ting Cui once at an autumn competition and immediately liked her skating. Hoping for a good short for her!

Noxchild

Medalist
Country
Canada
Hoping for a lot of things today... Rika to do well despite that darn finger and nail that short like she did at GPF... also cheering on Eunsoo, Ting, Kaori, and Mai to do great!

CoyoteChris

Record Breaker
They ARE handing out firing order sheets. We will be kicked out of arena after ladies short. Go Rika!

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
good evening everyone! ready for the show for as long as i can stay up :biggrin: (i'm probably in going to miss the last flight :()

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
:yawn: It's 5:15 am here, and I have chosen figure skating over sleep. My usual bedtime is around 2-3 am, from experience I knew I wouldn't be able to wake up, and I had to watch Young in Barvarian Open anyway, so no sleep for me tonight. Maybe I'll catch a short nap before the men's SP :yawn: Oh well, I'd rather suffer the time zone differences myself than squirtle.

You all know who I'll be cheering for hardest, but wishing all the ladies clean skates and joy in the KnC. And no injuries (hope Kihira Rika is okay...) :pray: