2021 Gran Premio d'Italia: Men's Short Program | Page 25 | Golden Skate

2021 Gran Premio d'Italia: Men's Short Program

3T3T

Final Flight
Country
Ireland
Not a great skate from Yuma. Power and speed but it didn’t really work with the music.

He’s not in in the final flight. 15 of the podium can he make up? Could Kolyada pull out a win? I hope so.

Petr 9th and Dima 10th 😢

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
Great skate and so good to see him that happy. @elektra blue , you can be proud!
i am! 🥂 i must celebrate now!
The home crowd does love him, as does mama Elektra, but I must say, in a small voice, that Daniel is perhaps the least balletic skater in this field (with the possible exception of Boyang.)
but it hink the same thing. you know i love him with all my heart but this is so no his kind of program
🇮🇹 #DanielGrassl #GPItaly SP new PB of over 10 points (since ISU CS Ice Star 2019)! Today I felt very good! The people were with me and I'm so happy they cheered for me because I skate for them. I enjoyed this GP and thank the Federation."
mama Elektra will always be with you now and forever!

LadyB

Record Breaker
Sorry, Yuma. But not being that emotionally involved here, I love the unpredictability of the Men's event. It is in fact the most fair and equal competition of them all, 'cause anything can happen on the night!
Thanks, lads, very entertaining! 👏👏👏

yelyoh

Medalist
Country
United-States
PCS felt generous for that tbh. jump disasters aside, his SS are great but he could maintain expression/performance throughout a bit more.
Yeah I like him a lot but he does not deserve the PCS that high.

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
A small bronze for my darling and Kazuki's skating in the last group, I am content. Now it's 5:52 am and I seriously need to go to bed. Thank you all for helping me survive my darling's skate and keeping me company, see you tomorrow :thank: :bed:

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
The rink DJ is playing Wonderwall!

Well that was an event and a half! So happy for Jun, Boyang and Misha though. Deniss was epic too.

Now some replays Gabriel is a fine looking fellow :)

I need to catch up on all the other events though, so I'm hoping the stream finishes so I can rewatch it.

gsk8

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
🇯🇵 #YumaKagiyama #GPItaly SP 80.53 "Of course what I can recall was there was one bad mistake after another. I panicked. I was confident going in, but I know when I make a mistake, I need to minimize the damage, but I didn't do that today."