2022 CS Finlandia Trophy Men's Short Program | Page 10 | Golden Skate

2022 CS Finlandia Trophy Men's Short Program

yesterday

Record Breaker
very different type of skater.... and Roman was a great spinner when he was very young....

Yes I meant perhaps he could still improve his spins, not looking at the type but height and being countrymen. If it doesn't help it can't do any harm as we say.

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
Yes I meant perhaps he could still improve his spins, not looking at the type but height and being countrymen. If it doesn't help it can't do any harm as we say.
he did improve them tons...but he will never be a lambiel or a messing or a sadovsky...
but that's okay... as long as he manages to score ok on them.. which wasn't the case today :)

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
OKay... I finally had a chance to watch my son Conrad. Happy he fought for the jump thought he tripled the salchow.

I don't agree that he is not "emoting" . His face, yes... fair enough but his upper body (torso and arms) are following expressively the music many times.. if there is one area where he improved lately, it's with the arms... They looked very good to me and in synch with the expression of Carmina Burana. I was very pleased with the step sequence for instance.
Spins... a spin doctor can advise me why it was invalidated (the change foot sit spin)... the first position not held long enough? or is he not going low enough? Anyone knows?

TT_Fin

The second worst besserwisser in the world
Record Breaker
Country
Finland
I watched men yesterday evening from TV. Since there way so many good skaters and Mr TT_Fin made positive corona test, and we had to cancel all our weekend plans, I decided to pay for the local internet TV channel, which shows Finlandia Trophy but to my surprise there is a free trial week (Finland only, Geoblocked). So I will be with you this weekend most of the time. They showed about half of the best skaters+the Finns on national TV at good TV watching-time, I appreciate it, but it is more fun to watch live and watch all. Often they have had about 30 minutes compilation late at night.

I am especially impressed by Andreas Norrback's skating. Like all of them but a part of me wants he has a good skate today and medals. But I don't want nobody else to have a disaster skate either, so why there are no more medals?

labgoat

Done updating WJC rewatches!
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I watched men yesterday evening from TV. Since there way so many good skaters and Mr TT_Fin made positive corona test, and we had to cancel all our weekend plans, I decided to pay for the local internet TV channel, which shows Finlandia Trophy but to my surprise there is a free trial week (Finland only, Geoblocked). So I will be with you this weekend most of the time. They showed about half of the best skaters+the Finns on national TV at good TV watching-time, I appreciate it, but it is more fun to watch live and watch all. Often they have had about 30 minutes compilation late at night.

I am especially impressed by Andreas Norrback's skating. Like all of them but a part of me wants he has a good skate today and medals. But I don't want nobody else to have a disaster skate either, so why there are no more medals?
Sorry to hear about your positive test, but happy you are going to be with us.