2022 European Championships: Pairs Short Program | Page 25 | Golden Skate

2022 European Championships: Pairs Short Program

Alegria

On the Ice
Country
Ukraine
It's not because of the hands down. Otherwise it can be. It is judged +4 most of the time (if not +5). With hands down the element still stays in positive, even if some started with +3. It is just how the scoring system works.
Are you kidding me? So what? GOE it's not a base value, it depends on the quality. This throw today was bad.

ladyjane

Medalist
Country
Netherlands
Great evening of Pairs with a big climax (difference between 1-2, 3, and the rest)...and the numbers 4 to 8 so close together. Well, now I'm going to watch a bit of the men's which was during working hours.....see you all soon!

CanadianSkaterGuy

Record Breaker
Congrats to M/G for a clean, strong SP, but LOL/SMDH at the PCS scoring for Russia in this event in general.

- personal PCS best 37.57 (previously it was 37.09) for T/M ... with a hand down on their throw (which I can't wait to see the +3/+4s for it), also a personal best SP score! :laugh:

- personal PCS best of 37.21 (previously it was 36.72) for B/K... with a doubled SBS 3S, and forwards on the throw

- personal PCS best of 38.02 (previously it was 35.84) for M/G, resulting in a new WR.

Come thru Euro judges!!! :laugh2: