2022 Japan Open | Page 7 | Golden Skate

2022 Japan Open

el henry

Go have some cake. And come back with jollity.
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I'm usually not a fan of downloads, but for the opportunity to see Jason skate "The Impossible Dream".:pray:

I must see this program, or life will be incomplete.

Has anyone downloaded these files? Any issues

figureskatingandrainbows

As Kao Miura once said, スケートって難しい
Record Breaker
Country
Olympic
I'm usually not a fan of downloads, but for the opportunity to see Jason skate "The Impossible Dream".:pray:

I must see this program, or life will be incomplete.

Has anyone downloaded these files? Any issues
It's worked fine, aside from being absolutely massive in size (2.8 GB)

skylark

Gazing at a Glorious Great Lakes sunset
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I was able to watch replay here https://figure-skaters.ru/japan_open_2022
I went back to watch Mirai since the stream wasn't working for me at the beginning of her skate last night
thank you so much!!! I was able to watch all of it, what a treat. loved the joy and passion for skating. Especially as shown by Ilia Malinen. What a star he is!!! and Jason, such emotion, fitting the music. Everyone showing support for each other, regardless of result.

CoyoteChris

Record Breaker
MujiTV worked pretty darned well on demand for $3. There was some buffering now and again but the quality was very very high so maybe I can turn it down a tad somehow for Japanese Nats....I have marginal internet. Japanese commerical breaks after the start were always 2 min 15 seconds like clockwork save for one which was 3 minutes. And there was one 3 min news break between hours. There news is better to watch than the US news. Love the Japanese skating fans....so polite and supportive and they dress well and wear masks......

CoyoteChris

Record Breaker
Well, if Queen Kaori skates like how she did here in the free skate, I just don’t see anybody beating her at Worlds. Impressive stuff for Kaori. Looks like she is ready for the Senior Grand Prix Series.
I have always loved her so I am biased....here she seemed more "mature" and less "wild" (Johnny Weir's term) very beautiful skate. I also like skaters who I like as people.....when I was in the elevator with her and her coach....they stood in front of me and I said Hummmmmmm..Matrix!" and they both turned and gave me a smile....
(Mirai, burn the dress)

yuumagical

"There is always something to love."
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Reminder to all that Carnival on Ice (the gala portion of Japan Open) is on in 15 minutes! Skaters have used this portion to show off their new short programs in the past...