2022 JGP Courchevel Women's Short Program | Page 17 | Golden Skate

2022 JGP Courchevel Women's Short Program

Country
Norway
it reaminds me of several dress from Eteri's girls

Doesn't Simona's dress kind of look a bit like a purple version of Aliona's dress for her Winter SP? 🤔😁

I wasn´t going to OT the thread, but since you are talking about the dress, I got a bit of déjá vu with this program and i´m not sure if it´s just a coincidence or not, but she might have been a little inspired by Anne Line Gjersem with this program :biggrin:

Lamente Ariane

Skating Skills -5, Fashion +3, Camp +4
Record Breaker
I fell asleep and then woke up in time to run out to an appointment 😆 Looking forward to catching up on what I missed, any particular performance standouts I should look out for below the top five? (Assume I missed everything Group 3 and onward)

Country
Norway
I fell asleep and then woke up in time to run out to an appointment 😆 Looking forward to catching up on what I missed, any particular performance standouts I should look out for below the top five? (Assume I missed everything Group 3 and onward)
You should watch the Danish skater, Babeth. She had a really cool program :biggrin: (And a very questionable dress😅)

Sackie

Medalist
Must say I am really disappointed with Lia's skate here. Had she skated like she did at Cranberry she would be top 5 for sure and maybe even top 3. Hopefully she can move up in the free but even with a great free she probably won't move up much - not looking at who is ahead of her and with a KOR right behind her. I know I have said before that part of the fault lies with Skate Canada not sending our young ladies out enough but Lia is one that they have been sending out for a couple years now.

lariko

Medalist
Country
Canada
I really liked Gradinaru and the woman from Israel, as well as the top four. I think Kim was overall my fav. Somehow Vivaldi doesn’t bother me as a warhorse!