2022 JGP Solidarity Cup Women's Short Program | Page 21 | Golden Skate

2022 JGP Solidarity Cup Women's Short Program

TT_Fin

The second worst besserwisser in the world
Record Breaker
Country
Finland
Oh what a sad end after 4 clean programs.

And tomorrow 49 free skates. I am not jealous to judges. I think my from time to time volunteering cleaning the cat's litter boxes at a shelter is easier than that - I have understood judging FS is a voluntary task.

mrrice

Record Breaker
Well, I was expecting big things from Claire Seo. With the scores so tight, I'm hoping she can pull herself up with a clean Free Program.

lariko

Medalist
Country
Canada
I keep admiring Vrankova’s determination to skate and do anything she can, despite lacking the jumping ability. She reminds me Mozalev that way, and I am keeping fingers crossed for her.

Also, really loved Karhunen’s skate.

C.Kim absolutely stole the show for me, despite me waiting for M.Kim’s performance.

Overall, I was going to say, respect for all the young women not being afraid to get lost in this crowd and doing their best.

lileychristie

Lee-lay
Medalist
Country
Australia
Finally got time to catchup on the performances that I missed due to the ballet on Thursday night.

Savika, I kept my promise and watched you first :biggrin: Two-footed on the axel but otherwise a good performance, esp after recovering from covid!

And after watching Chaeyeon's performance, I think I'll still put Kimmy's dress above hers.
Sorry @Ichatdelune, Chaeyeon's is a close second though! ;)

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Well, I'm watching this finally. Sofia Frank made Worlds minimums, so they're excited over that. I think she had been getting a little discouraged after skating not necessarily her best her past few outings. And skating to "It's Raining Men" - great idea. I don't know about for juniors, but great song.