2022 NHK Trophy Men's Short Program | Page 18 | Golden Skate

2022 NHK Trophy Men's Short Program

Warwick360

Medalist
Of all these falls and shortcomings, I must say, the one that really surprised me was Frangipani.

After the way he started so solidly this season, I was not expecting him to do this. Also, I thought it was his score that was leading (as I had only started watching after Tomono), until I realised it was Yamamoto and not him who was having a night of his life. :palmf:

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
Of all these falls and shortcomings, I must say, the one that really surprised me was Frangipani.

After the way he started so solidly this season, I was not expecting him to do this. Also, I thought it was his score that was leading (as I had only started watching after Tomono), until I realised it was Yamamoto and not him who was having a night of his life. :palmf:
Gabriele imploding is hardly a surprise, he's been a cactus his whole life

16Olympics

On the Ice
Except for Sota's performance the rest was underwhelming, sorry to say. But, the top 4 or 5 will be scrambled after tomorrow so that's something to look forward to!

yelyoh

Medalist
Country
United-States
Missed it all but so happy to see Sota up there at the top. He's becoming a good SP skater. Now if can just hold it together for the LP. He wound up with silver at his previous comp I believe so if he repeats / surpasses that he's in the Grand Prix final.

sworddance21

On the Ice
Same. I had some catch up to do. I clicked the isu link posted at the beginning of each event on the forum and it took me to YouTube. All the replays were there.
It's in the middle of the night for me and so I'll have to reply on youtube or the stupid NBC short recap over the weekend because of the no-replys on Peacock. I hate that. I feel like I'm missing most of the Grand Prix.

snowflake

I enjoy what I like
Record Breaker
what do i have to do for junhwan to put 2 clean skates together?

shoma and adam are great performers tho
They are and Juhnwan also is. But I'm glad I didn't skip other things for watching this competition live. Crazy many falls and pops...

Congrats to Sota with a great performance. Positive GOE on all his elements and a new personal best 96, 49!