Section
WARM-UP GROUP 1
1Émy Carignan / Bryan Pierro
SP: "Ophelia" by the Lumineers
FS: "Home Again" by Unsecret; choreo by Julie Marcotte
QC
2Summer Homick / Marty Haubrich
SP: "Reel Around the Sun" by Bill Whelan
FS: Phantom of the Opera soundtrack, including "Music of the Night" by Andrew Lloyd Webber
ON
3Caidence Derenisky / Raine Eberl
SP: "Under Pressure"
FS: "Leave the Light On"
SK
WARM-UP GROUP 2
4Emmanuelle Proft / Nicolas Nadeau
SP: "I Hear a Symphony" performed by Cody Fry
FS: "Suite Madame Blue" by Styx
QC
5Tilda Alteryd / Gabriel Farand
SP: "Are you With Me" by nilu
FS:
ON
6Lia Pereira / Trennt Michaud
SP: "Where We Come Alive" by Ruelle
FS: "Pirates Of The Caribbean," "Singapore" by Hans Zimmer; choreo by Allison Purkiss

FanFest: https://www.goldenskate.com/forum/threads/lia-pereira-trennt-michaud.94556/
ON
WARM-UP GROUP 3
7Brooke McIntosh / Benjamin Mimar
SP: "Release" by Jennifer Thomas
FS: "Les Miserables" by Claude-Michel Schoenberg; choreo by David Wilson, Carol Lane, Juris Razgulaevs

FanFest: https://www.goldenskate.com/forum/threads/brooke-mcintosh-benjamin-mimar.91894/
ON
8Kelly Ann Laurin / Loucas Éthier
SP: "All Right Now by Superhuman
FS: " Main Title Carnival Row: Season 1" by Nathan Barr; "In the End" (feat. Fleurie) by Tommee Profitt, Chester Bennington, Mike Shinoda; choreo by Mark Pillay, Mylène Girard

FanFest: https://www.goldenskate.com/forum/threads/kelly-ann-laurin-loucas-ethier.93482/
QC
9Deanna Stellato-Dudek / Maxime Deschamps
SP: "Oblivion" by +Tango
FS: "Cleopatra" by Trevis Jones; choreo by Julie Marcotte

FanFest: https://www.goldenskate.com/forum/threads/deanna-stellato-dudek-maxime-deschamps.90275/
QC
WDLori-Ann Matte / Thierry FerlandQC

Last edited:

labgoat

Done updating WJC rewatches!
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I need a nap and will probably miss pairs. Hope to see you for the men SP.
200w.gif

auser

Record Breaker
Hmmm. I can see Ted but I can't hear him even after pressing the unmute icon. Anyone else having audio difficulties?

ETA: Arena sound and Ted's audio working now.

Last edited:

Jumping_Bean

Record Breaker
Obviously, this team is still in a stage of development where the focus is mainly on the technical elements and where the elements are often still a little wobbly, but not bad at all and with a decently high level of elements attempted.

Much better than their Short at Challenge Cup, too, with over 10 points improvement, so they can be very happy with this skate.

Jumping_Bean

Record Breaker
While Summer and Marty don't have the technical difficulty that was attempted by Summer and Marty, with the double Sbs (and Summer's tiny flip is not giving me confidence for a potential triple) and the double throw, but the quality of the elements (and especially the levels) is higher than that of Emy and Bryan and some more of the focus is put on the non-technical elements.

Everyone has their strengths and this program seemed to play into theirs.

Dreamer57

Record Breaker
Are Caidence and Raine a new team? I've never heard of them before, but I like their energy and their Queen music :giggle:

Jumping_Bean

Record Breaker
Wow, Caidence and Raine did so well. I think it's clear that they've been together as a team for some time and have more experience in pairs.

Solid and difficult technical elements (the sbs 3S was great) but also more expression, particularly on Caidence's part. Strong pairs girl energy from her.

Jumping_Bean

Record Breaker
Are Caidence and Raine a new team? I've never heard of them before, but I like their energy and their Queen music :giggle:
They were 4th at Jr Nats in 2019/20, so they've been together for a while.

Not sure where they've been since. 2021 Nats were cancelled, but they also weren't at 2022 Nats.

Dreamer57

Record Breaker
They were 4th at Jr Nats in 2019/20, so they've been together for a while.

Not sure where they've been since. 2021 Nats were cancelled, but they also weren't at 2022 Nats.
Oh, it's nice to see a pair who have grown together! It would be good to see them compete internationally :)

Lovely to have Kirsten MT on the broadcast, I'm glad to hear she is still involved with skating after her retirement.