2024 Canadian Nationals Senior Pair LP | Page 4 | Golden Skate

2024 Canadian Nationals Senior Pair LP

rain

Record Breaker
Despite their relative weaknesses in comparison to the very top teams, there's just something about Kelly Ann and Loucas that I love. I'm seeing so many improvements in Kelly Ann's expressiveness, and their elements have become much more grounded for a lack of better way to describe it.

Very well done :clap:
They need to work on polish, choreography and artistry. They have a level of innate showmanship that really helps.

Axel Rose

On the Ice
What has happened to the days where we had excellent announcers with great voices…. I feel like this is a metaphor for the state of skating in Canada.

rain

Record Breaker
A couple of glitches on the jumps from him. The fall on the throw. But they still looked great here. The program continues to really grow and I love the improvement in the expression. By far the best they've ever gotten the ending. I think this should still easily beat the previous team.

Axel Rose

On the Ice
Where's Ted? Do CBC cover nationals at all?

Not a great skate for Lia and Trennt.
I don’t like Ted either. He’s so ill prepared. Just a cheerleader and not in an ultimately endearing Rod Black way.

Trennt is lucky to have found Lia.

jorge2912

On the Ice
Country
Chile
is strange that Lia and Trennt have a bad skate, maybe something happened with them .