2024 Canadian Nationals Senior Pair SP | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2024 Canadian Nationals Senior Pair SP

el henry

Go have some cake. And come back with jollity.
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
So the fall out of the lift/ ETA: twist: was that Fiona, Gabriel, or both? I like their style, but obviously some elements are shaky.

Last edited:

skylark

Gazing at a Glorious Great Lakes sunset
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
What's wrong with the Beatles? I'd much rather have heard Paul's beautiful voice. Also, a pet peeve of mine ... I think they repeated a phrase, making the music adjust to the program. But it's a good song that fits the pairs category. I think there's another pair skating to Oh, Darlin' also.

saine

Medalist
Country
Canada
What's wrong with the Beatles? I'd much rather have heard Paul's beautiful voice. Also, a pet peeve of mine ... I think they repeated a phrase, making the music adjust to the program. But it's a good song that fits the pairs category. I think there's another pair skating to Oh, Darlin' also.
That was Brooke McIntosh/Benjamin Mimar with the original version, but they've withdrawn due to injury so there's only one Oh Darling today.

Jumping_Bean

Record Breaker
So happy for Emy and Bryan, they've looked so much better and more solid this season. Emy's 2A looks better than ever, even if it's still clearly a difficult element, and they're just such a nice-looking pair, very fast and with nice lines ❤️

saine

Medalist
Country
Canada
Did Lia get a new costume? Wasn't her old one nominated for an ISU award?

skylark

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Wow, I love Kelly Ann and Loucas' music. The way it gives a great beginning, so strong, and KA/L really lived up to it! Also, I like the timing of the music at the throw loop. This is such a charming pair. Well done, all around. :)

skylark

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
That was Brooke McIntosh/Benjamin Mimar with the original version, but they've withdrawn due to injury so there's only one Oh Darling today.
I knew it was a pair and a music selection that I loved. Missing them tonight.