FS:
ON947.15
2Émy Carignan / Bryan Pierro
SP: "Ophelia" by the Lumineers
FS: "Home Again" by Unsecret; choreo by Julie Marcotte
QC848.84
3Summer Homick / Marty Haubrich
SP: "Reel Around the Sun" by Bill Whelan
FS: Phantom of the Opera soundtrack, including "Music of the Night" by Andrew Lloyd Webber
ON751.10
WARM-UP GROUP 2
4Emmanuelle Proft / Nicolas Nadeau
SP: "I Hear a Symphony" performed by Cody Fry
FS: "Suite Madame Blue" by Styx
QC657.74
5Caidence Derenisky / Raine Eberl
SP: "Under Pressure"
FS: "Leave the Light On"
SK559.12
6Lia Pereira / Trennt Michaud
SP: "Where We Come Alive" by Ruelle
FS: "Pirates Of The Caribbean," "Singapore" by Hans Zimmer; choreo by Allison Purkiss

FanFest: https://www.goldenskate.com/forum/threads/lia-pereira-trennt-michaud.94556/
ON464.60
WARM-UP GROUP 3
7Kelly Ann Laurin / Loucas Éthier
SP: "All Right Now by Superhuman
FS: " Main Title Carnival Row: Season 1" by Nathan Barr; "In the End" (feat. Fleurie) by Tommee Profitt, Chester Bennington, Mike Shinoda; choreo by Mark Pillay, Mylène Girard

FanFest: https://www.goldenskate.com/forum/threads/kelly-ann-laurin-loucas-ethier.93482/
QC365.61
8Brooke McIntosh / Benjamin Mimar
SP: "Release" by Jennifer Thomas
FS: "Les Miserables" by Claude-Michel Schoenberg; choreo by David Wilson, Carol Lane, Juris Razgulaevs

FanFest: https://www.goldenskate.com/forum/threads/brooke-mcintosh-benjamin-mimar.91894/
ON266.67
9Deanna Stellato-Dudek / Maxime Deschamps
SP: "Oblivion" by +Tango
FS: "Cleopatra" by Trevis Jones; choreo by Julie Marcotte

FanFest: https://www.goldenskate.com/forum/threads/deanna-stellato-dudek-maxime-deschamps.90275/
QC173.20
WDLori-Ann Matte / Thierry FerlandQC

Last edited:

skylark

Gazing at a Glorious Great Lakes sunset
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Hi, everyone, Welcome! Can't wait for Pairs! :bsplit: :cool::love2::love2::dance3:

The following is a quote from a Nov. 4, 2022 article, but I think it's a neat quote. So many people on GoldenSkate and elsewhere have been relentlessly bad-mouthing USFS for not releasing Deanna Stellato sooner, but Deanna herself has a different viewpoint -- that it's standard.

FSO: You mentioned your release from the U.S. How did that work?

Stellato-Dudek: The rules are pretty standard. They’re set in stone, for the most part. How long your wait time is depends on where you placed [at events], or if you’ve been to a Worlds, or a Four Continents. The rules are pretty similar in Canada also. It was going to be two years before they would release me. My last [international] competition with Nate was technically in 2018, but that didn’t matter. It had to be until the season [2018-19] was concluded. It’s not like two years to the date [of your last competition]. It’s two full seasons, which were 2019-20 and 2020-21, until I could compete [for Canada].

And on citizenship:

FSO: What about citizenship issues? How did that play into the decision to become partners?

Stellato-Dudek: I called my contacts [in the U.S.] and asked how long it would take for a Canadian citizen to get American citizenship. They said, impossible by 2022, and highly unlikely by 2026. Max has some contacts in Canada, and he did the same. They said, highly unlikely by 2022, but likely by 2026. That’s what made our decision of what country we were going to. The Olympics was the big goal. We both want to go to the Olympics. So that was the deciding factor; what country we could possibly get citizenship from in time.

Sensible and down-to-earth, both of them. It's a good interview, by Claire Cloutier.

RatedPG

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Bring on the Pairs! Canada has a domestic standard of 160 that needs to be attained domestically, prior to them sending teams to International events. I’m hoping that the SK team and Nadeau score above this threshold so I can see them internationally within the next year.

Also, I’m intrigued with the battle for the silver medal 🥈; three teams in contention for two spots at Worlds.

labgoat

Done updating WJC rewatches!
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I am here with you to watch live.
200w.gif

labgoat

Done updating WJC rewatches!
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Is she wearing Meghan Duhamel's old costume? Not complaining, it's beautiful. But distinctive.
I think Tilda & Gabriel must admire Meagan & Eric. Nice of Meagan to share her costume.

skylark

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
As a Max lover, I am happy Deanna and Max are skating for Canada ;)

As a Deanna lover, I am happy that she's so happy skating for Canada :)

And I've really become a Max lover too. For someone I didn't even know about with all his previous partners, I'm thrilled to watch how well he and Deanna come together on their technical elements and especially their elegance, precision on performance and so much more!

Jumping_Bean

Record Breaker
Tilda and Gabriel have such a sensitivity and maturity of movement and they complement each other very well.

The lifts were gorgeous today and they have a lot of technical difficulty already, just need some more stability and experience.

skylark

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I really enjoyed all of Gabriel's smiles in that FS. I will leave it to others to discuss their technical elements, but they were pleasing to me.

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
Emy and Bryan, a young team, fresh out of juniors... improving every time we see them. I like them.