2023 JGP PGE Solidarity Cup Pairs Free Skate | Page 8 | Golden Skate

2023 JGP PGE Solidarity Cup Pairs Free Skate

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
i'm liking Ava's dress but i disagree with the V

Front or back? Because the back of the dress looks really cool!

That was really good.

New leaders by a massive margin in both the FS and overall.

And now for the winners of the SP. And this is where is starts getting complicated.

CaroLiza_fan

labgoat

Done updating WJC rewatches!
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Jazmine DESROCHERS / Kieran THRASHER CAN, the leaders, are next skating to Warsaw Concerto in Poland. Very lofty twist lift to start. Oh no a fall on 2A for her. I love classical music for pairs, but eek another fall on 3STh. I've had a superstition for years that this music is cursed and it is happening again. And another odd fall on a pair spin.

Jumping_Bean

Record Breaker
Jazmine DESROCHERS / Kieran THRASHER (CAN)
Warsaw Concerto by Richard Addinsell

3Tw1
2A Fall
5RLi4
3STh Fall
BoDs3
3Li4
2LoTh
2Lo+1A+COMBO Fall
ChSq1 Fall for both
PCoSp3

Free Skate score: 81.71
Total score: 136.95

🫣

SnowWhite

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Jazmine DESROCHERS / Kieran THRASHER CAN, the leaders, are next skating to Warsaw Concerto in Poland. Very lofty twist lift to start. Oh no a fall on 2A for her. I love classical music for pairs, but eek another fall on 3STh. I've had a superstition for years that this music is cursed and it is happening again. And another odd fall on a pair spin.
It wasn't cursed for Lajoie/Lagha when they won JW with it

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Mmmm.

There was practically nothing covering the Top 3 after the SP. And after how well the partnership that was 3rd yesterday did, I don't think these two are going to keep their overnight lead. And if the next partnership go well, they might end up losing out to them too.

I can't see them falling off the podium, though. The gap to the partnership to 4th yesterday was too big.

Yep, 4th in the FS, but 2nd overall.

CaroLiza_fan