2023 JGP PGE Solidarity Cup Pairs Free Skate | Page 9 | Golden Skate

2023 JGP PGE Solidarity Cup Pairs Free Skate

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
I still don't love that up-side-down frog lift. It just doesn't look secure enough when he removes his hands.

I know I posted a link to the Crazy Frog earlier, but that frog lift thing is truly crazy!

I am amazed that it is allowed. Come to think of it, there are a few things that I am amazed are not banned elements.

that lift is scary but it seems it's becoming popular...which could lead to more than a disaster

So true. I just hope that it doesn't happen.

CaroLiza_fan

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
Is "Yoni" Yohnatan's nickname among Canadian fans?

Unfortunately that word actually has a meaning that is.... NSFW (google it).
At least the word's origin in Sanskrit has a sacred meaning to it, but still 😅
oh lord.... I have seen people call him Yoni so I went with it... It is just short for Yohnathan. Like Jono or John is for Jonathan. Sometimes it's best not to think about the meaning of things in other languages...because there is always one language out there to provide an iffy meaning to the purest most innocent nicknames.

And no... I cannot call him Yono because that means You only need one and we have established that I need many many figure skaters to cheer for :)

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
I was the most taken by Chinese teams and Italians today. Congrats to Ava and Yohnatan who managed to put solid performance and win. Rough day in the office for Desrochers/Thrasher, but I hope this partnership can stick together to work out all kinks. Watching Sierova/Khobta, I'm wondering how this program would look like with better jumping content...but I hope she has now some time to rest and heal. Still, a silver again is a respectable result and with sound approach.