2023 JGP PGE Solidarity Cup Women's Free Skate | Page 14 | Golden Skate

2023 JGP PGE Solidarity Cup Women's Free Skate

yume

🍉
Record Breaker
So how is it going for Japan vs South Korea battle for gold? Which country is leading?

Jumping_Bean

Record Breaker
I have no idea whether it's going to be enough for my girl Minsol to go to JGPF but I hope it's so, meanwhile Beatrice is waiting for the medal ceremony for the crowns?
Yes, it almost 100% is. There are no more silver or bronze medalists who will be competing next week, and Mao is almost certainly going to win, so none of the skaters who finished 4th previously have much chance of beating out Minsol with the higher highest placement.

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
@NoNameFace YOU GAVE MY GIRLS CROWNS LOVE YOU
You are the most welcome! Your girls are the most precious kiddos and it's an honour to make them and give them something 💕
20230929_221458.jpg

20230929_221438.jpg

TallyT

Record Breaker
Country
Australia
I think that's the final locked up? Mao, Jia, Ami, Rena, YuSeong, Minsol.
Don't jinx Mao.

(Hey, I think she's pretty much a lock too, and it would be a crying shame if anything stopped her,. buuuuuttttt.....)

Last edited:

lileychristie

Lee-lay
Medalist
Country
Australia
I just caught up with final 2 groups~ happy that I got the podium exactly correct :biggrin:
Anthea gave me 15 points as well in the 5th place, 4th place is way off though 😅

Good to see Yihan had a redemption skate, but I'm very concerned about her coughing :( I felt like she shouldn't have skated here (yes, despite the great result). Coach, please take care of her. She's 13 and she still has MANY more JGPs and other comps opportunities in the future.

ANS4JBS

Rinkside
When even my son (without watching) comments "that's an interesting music and I think I like it" ;)
I have been googling to try to find out what that musical piece is - I didn't get to watch the performance, but just saw a clip and it blew me away.