2023 Lombardia Trophy: General Info | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2023 Lombardia Trophy: General Info

ladyjane

Medalist
Country
Netherlands
I am still reading Matteo on the list...or is that one outdated now? Guess I'll have to wait for the order of skating then,

snowflake

I enjoy what I like
Record Breaker
20 Euro to watch one Challenger event on screen? Nope.
Nooo... I got mail from solid sport about this... just too much :( I was so excited to see the men: Gorgii Landry Nika Nikita Nozomu Kornel Mlosz Andrii Yuma Makar Camden Andrew Arlet :tantrum:

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Ugh, what a bummer on the paid livestream! I was looking forward to this one. I feel like if I start paying for these, I'll keep it up, and down that slippery slope I'll go... :confused:
I'm at the point where I am overjoyed if there is a paid livestream. This is not 1993 where I was trying to follow football games by refreshing the score online.

CrazyKittenLady

Get well soon, Lyosha!
Record Breaker
Country
Austria
I'll keep checking the infamous Russian accounts posting pirated streams on vk for you and let you know if I can find something.
Otherwise I might just be tempted to invest the 8 Euros today to watch the men's SP. If the streaming service is user-friendly and the quality good, I have no problem supporting the organizers with a bit of my money.

Country
Norway
I'll keep checking the infamous Russian accounts posting pirated streams on vk for you and let you know if I can find something.
Otherwise I might just be tempted to invest the 8 Euros today to watch the men's SP. If the streaming service is user-friendly and the quality good, I have no problem supporting the organizers with a bit of my money.
I purchased the weekend ticket. I will watch the ladies after work. I can give a update about the quality. I expect it to be good

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
arrrr 🦜

TT_Fin

The second worst besserwisser in the world
Record Breaker
Country
Finland
I am thinking abou to pay but was it this where announcers were talking all the time and loud? I finish my job a little bit earlier than usual today so I would be able to watch live.