2023 Lombardia Trophy: General Info | Page 4 | Golden Skate

2023 Lombardia Trophy: General Info

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Maybe they are lurking here and don't wanna share with us now :laugh:

Erm, if they are lurking, it might have been me that brought them here.

You see, I only discovered the figure-skaters.ru website last week. And since then, I have added links for their skater profiles to a whole pile of my Fan Fests. So, it might have attracted some attention.

Sorry! :slink:

CaroLiza_fan

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
I pay lots of taxes so that everything is free streamed in Canada... and even available to all fans over the world.... most of the time, without even the need to have a VPN... so by principle, I don't pay for what should be free... 8 euros for a stream is less than a pineapple pizza... but I won't be having either.

Lili1122

Rinkside
I pay lots of taxes so that everything is free streamed in Canada... and even available to all fans over the world.... most of the time, without even the need to have a VPN... so by principle, I don't pay for what should be free... 8 euros for a stream is less than a pineapple pizza... but I won't be having either.
thanks for anything we're using which you're paying for with your taxes. thanks too to the skaters for paying the additional streaming fee with their entry fees for the competitions in Ontario and BC and other places there :)