2023 U.S. Nationals Sr. Women's Short Program | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2023 U.S. Nationals Sr. Women's Short Program

Brenda_Bottems

On the Ice
Quite a few years ago, I attended the women's short program with a woman I met on the AOL skating message boards. During the first warm-up, she pulled a sign out of her bag that said Marry Me Rusty and I immediately switched seats and never interacted with her again.
Good for you, dear. Men never respond to these desperate antics, particularly one with the gravitas of Rusty.

I also made the acquaintance of a floozy from the AOL message boards who purportedly mailed Todd Eldredge her undergarments on a biweekly basis. Shameful behavior.

Dawn825

Medalist
Lol I was confused af when they said she was gonna skate to this bitter earth in that dress....

MsLayback

On the Ice
Country
United-States
To all those all at San Jose, is there any indication such as presale for 2024 tickets as to where nationals will be in 2024? Heard rumors of Columbus, Ohio. If this is true please post the dates so I can reserve rooms, live in pittsburgh only a 3 hour drive!

figureskatingandrainbows

As Kao Miura once said, スケートって難しい
Record Breaker
Country
Olympic
Hello to all of the beautiful people who are watching a legitimate, legal stream of the totally easily accessible US Nationals!

200.webp

CellarDweller

Ice Time
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I also made the acquaintance of a floozy from the AOL message boards who purportedly mailed Todd Eldredge her undergarments on a biweekly basis. Shameful behavior.

I can only imagine what was going through Todd's mind when he saw them.

If he even did. I hope he had someone who handled fan mail for him, thus relieving him of that mess.