AUS.GIF
AUS
13Oxana VOUILLAMOZ / Flavien GINIAUX
FRA.GIF
FRA
14Sophia BARAM / Daniel TIOUMENTSEV
USA.GIF
USA

Qualification rule: The best 14 skaters after Short Program have advanced to the next segment

Entries

No.
Name
Nation
1Anastasia GOLUBEVA / Hektor GIOTOPOULOS MOORE
SP: "Architect of the Mind" by Kerry Muzzey
FS: "Sing Sing Sing" by Benny Goodman, Louis Prima; "Summer Time" by Ella Fitzgerald, DuBose Heyward; "Mr. Pinstripe Suit" by Big Bad Voodoo Daddy,Scotty Morris; choreo by Galina Patchin, Jonathan Guerreiro

FanFest: https://www.goldenskate.com/forum/threads/anastasia-golubeva-hektor-giotopoulos-moore.91895/
AUS
2Ava KEMP / Yohnatan ELIZAROV
SP: "Monde Inverse" (Cirque du Soleil)
FS: "Never Enough" (The Greatest Showman soundtrack) by Hugh Jackman, performed by Loren Allred; choreo by Garrett Gosselin, Dmitri Savin

FanFest: https://www.goldenskate.com/forum/threads/ava-rae-kemp-yohnatan-elizarov.94242/
CAN
3Chloe PANETTA / Kieran THRASHER
SP: "If I Ain't Got You by Alicia Keys
FS: "Another Love" by Tom Odell; choreo by Julie Marcotte

FanFest: https://www.goldenskate.com/forum/threads/chloe-panetta-kieran-thrasher.94252/
CAN
4Ashlyn SCHMITZ / Tristan TAYLOR
SP: "Night Fever" by Bee Gees
FS: "Just Be" by Paloma Faith; choreo by Garrett Gosselin
CAN
5Yixi YANG / Shunyang Deng
SP: "In The Mood" by Glenn Miller, performed by Max Greger
FS: "Limelight" (Charlie Chaplin) performed by Mantovani; choreo by Wei Zhang, Tianci Zhang, Jinlin Guan
CHN
6Barbora KUCIANOVA / Lukas VOCHOZKA
SP: "Nemesis" by Benjamin Sainte Clementine, Jonathan Hugh Quarmby
FS: "Crazy' by Stephen Kramer Glickman, Gnarls Barkley; "Crazy" by Gnarls Barkley; choreo by Petr Bidar, Matej Novak
CZE
7Louise EHRHARD / Matthis PELLEGRIS
SP: "Come Fly With Me" by Ruelle
FS: "Feeling Good" by Muse; choreo by Mehdi Bouzzine, Thomas Rochelet
FRA
8Oxana VOUILLAMOZ / Flavien GINIAUX
SP: "Inside" by Chris Avantgarde, Red Rosamond, arranged by Maxime Rodriguez
FS: "Between These Hands" by Asaf Avidan, arranged by Maxime Rodriguez; choreo by Bruno Massot, Pierre-Loup Bouquet

FanFest: https://www.goldenskate.com/forum/threads/oxana-vouillamoz-flavien-giniaux.94985/
FRA
9Aliyah ACKERMANN / Tobija HARMS
SP: "Mack The Knife" performed by Robbie Williams, Bertolt Brecht, Marc Blitzstein
FS: "Halo (Theme Song)" by William Joseph and Lindsey Stirling, Martin O'Donnell; "A Mother's Heart" by William Joseph; "Piano Fantasy" by William Joseph; choreo by Benjamin Steffan, Mariia Tumanovska-Chaiika
GER
10Sonja LOEWENHERZ / Robert LOEWENHERZ
SP: "Ashk (Outro)" by Tighe; "The Fencing Lesson (Instrumental)" by James Horner
FS: City Lights: "Overture;" "Unveiling the Statue" by Charlie Chaplin; choreo by Paul Boll
GER
11Haruna MURAKAMI / Sumitada MORIGUCHI
SP: Le Corsaire Act I 1. "Overture" by Adolphe Adam, Leo Delibes; Le Corsaire Act I 24. "First Character Dance - Coda" by Adolphe Adam, Leo Delibes
FS: "I Want to Hold Your Hand" by Paul McCartney, John Lennon, Elliot Goldenthal, T.V. Carpio; "All My Loving" by Paul McCartney, John Lennon, Elliot Goldenthal, Jim Sturgess; "All You Need Is Love" by Paul McCartney, John Lennon, Elliot Goldenthal, Jim Sturgess, Dana Fuchs; choreo by Cathy Reed

FanFest: https://www.goldenskate.com/forum/threads/haruna-murakami-sumitada-moriguchi.94302/
JPN
12Violetta SIEROVA / Ivan KHOBTA
SP: "Vesna" by Vopli Vidopliassova, Oleh Skrypka
FS: "Halo"by Beyoncé - Evan Kidd Bogart, Ryan Tedder; choreo by Pylyp Zalevskyi, Oleksii Oliinyk

FanFest: https://www.goldenskate.com/forum/threads/violetta-sierova-ivan-khobta.91898/
UKR
13Sophia BARAM / Daniel TIOUMENTSEV
SP: "Bla Bla Bla Cha Cha Cha" by Petty Booka
FS: "Pilgrims on a Long Journey" by Coeur de Pirate; "Primavera" by Ludovico Einaudi; choreo by Cindy Stuart

FanFest: https://www.goldenskate.com/forum/threads/sophia-baram-daniel-tioumentsev.93996/
USA
14Naomi WILLIAMS / Lachlan LEWER
SP: "Tiny Dancer" performed: by Florence and the Machine
FS: Miss Saigon soundtrack performed by Bournmouth Symphony Orchestra; choreo by Drew Meekins, Natalia Mishkutionok
USA
Lilianna MURRAY / Jordan GILLETTE
SP: "Shine On You Crazy Diamond" by Pink Floyd
FS: "No Time To Die" by Billie Eilish; choreo by Pasquale Camerlengo
USA

Last edited:

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland

yesterday

Record Breaker
What's a bit silly is that they only use GPF scenes for the trailer?
They cut off Kao with that completely e.g.
Don't know exactely about pairs here.

NanaPat

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
I notice that they don't introduce the skaters in the arena at the start of the warm-up. Does anyone know if that is true at all the junior comps, or is it just a Calgary thing (or a Worlds thing). At least they weren't all jostling with each other to get on the ice first, which I considered a bit unseemly back in the day.

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I notice that they don't introduce the skaters in the arena at the start of the warm-up. Does anyone know if that is true at all the junior comps, or is it just a Calgary thing (or a Worlds thing). At least they weren't all jostling with each other to get on the ice first, which I considered a bit unseemly back in the day.
I asked about that during the men’s warmup.

yesterday

Record Breaker
They do introduce (announce) them, but they don't have to stand in line waiting. If you mean that

NanaPat

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
The dress design doesn't bother me as much as the color of the "nude" fabric. Her tights are a much better color.

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
They do introduce (announce) them, but they don't have to stand in line waiting. If you mean that
I think she meant where they talk about their hobbies and etc. At least that’s what I meant.