2024 World Championships Practices | Page 6 | Golden Skate

2024 World Championships Practices

YuBluByMe

May Rika spin her hair into GOLD….in 2026.
Final Flight
Group 4
Sakamoto: 2A, 3Lz, 3F(step out). Better here than in competition.

Yoshida: 3A(fall), 2A+3T, 3Lo, 3F, 3Lz+3T, 3Lz, 3S+2A+2T.

Chiba: 3F+3T, 2A, 3S, 3Lo, 3F+2T+2Lo, 3Lz+2A, 3Lz. Do this in competition. Please and thank you.

I didn’t see Yoshida land any clean 3As. I saw her step out of one and she was drilling 2As for a bit. Overall, the Japanese ladies look very strong.

Last edited:

yuumagical

"There is always something to love."
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Bless you getting up that early. Poor Ivan :(

If you don't mind, did you see Jason or Donovan? What did you think?
I saw both of them and enjoyed them! Donovan had some fun choreo that helped wake me up, but mostly marked his jumps other than a 2A or two. Jason was significantly more fun to watch, both by being his sunshiney positive self and waving towards a group of fans who cheered him on and also by including more jump content. 😁 I believe they both performed their SPs.

YuBluByMe

May Rika spin her hair into GOLD….in 2026.
Final Flight
Group 5

Glenn SP: 3F+3T, 2A, 3Lo
Practice: I saw her land one 3A.

Levito SP: 3Lz+3T, 1A, 3F

Mikutina: 3Lz+3T, 3Lo, 3F(holds on)+1Eu+3S, 3Lz, 3S+2Lo(fall). She marked two jumps.

Last edited:

Jontor

Medalist
Country
Sweden
This competition will be crucial for the American women. Both Isabeau and Amber have unfortunately the ability to bomb big, and if none of them are in the top ten.......

But hopefully at least one of them will do well.

It will be interesting to see how Gubanova and the Swiss girls will score here. They have the goods but not yet the PCS as the judges are still judging reputationally.

LisaS

On the Ice
What kind of food stations do they have open for practices? I am thinking of coming tonight but haven't eaten yet