Anna Nicole Smith Dead at 39 | Page 3 | Golden Skate

Anna Nicole Smith Dead at 39

heyang

Record Breaker
I am torn between Birkhead and Stern. It takes more than DNA to be a father IMO. It seems that for whatever reason Anna did not want Birkhead in her child's life and did want Stern. I think that should matter more than DNA.

I agree that it takes more than DNA to be a parent.

Based upon Anna's history, there is reason to question her judgement.

If Anna had lived, then if Birkhead was proven to be the father, he probably would have gotten shared custody unless she was able to prove him unfit. If he is the biological father, he certainly has rights over someone who is not biologically linked to a relatively young infant. Thus far, there haven't been reports of anything to suggest that Larry Birkhead would not be a good father.

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
other than maybe getting tangled with Anna you're right he seems pretty level...

personally I think they all should have any rights stripped, it's obvious that they think of themselves more than anything else...

and I can't help but be disgusted at her mother over this whole thing. Why on earth does she want to bury Anna anywhere else but next to Daniel?

ranjake

Final Flight
anna's mom wants daniel and anna together...just in the united states. i think howardkstern is a user and an enabler...i want the baby away from him now! if you have not seen the video(on fox) of 8 months pregnant anna in clown face and impaired chemically beyond belief...check it out. stern was holding the video camera...saying the footage was worth money...stern's sister said he's had no income for 10 years, has been supported by his parents, waiting for a contingency payment for anna's work. stern needs to get out of the free house, away from the baby, and to go get a job!!! just my opinion! i'll bet with anyone he's NOT the biological father.

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
whether or not he is or isn't is not at issue. what should be at issue is what Anna wanted. She was estranged from her mother long before Howard was in her life. Her mother is no more worthy of being thought of as a loved one as any of those fighting over Anna's body.

Bury her with her son where she wanted to be.

I still feel her mom is looking at it more from a financial angle. Whomever owns Anna's body (which is basically what they're arguing in court) could very well have a lot of leverage later on when it comes to her estate...

heyang

Record Breaker
Well, the judge emotionally gave the decision of Anna's burial to Danilyn's guardian who is not one of the potential Daddy's. Judge also said that he would personally prefer that Anna be laid to rest with her son. (Seems kinda of inappropriate of him to express his personal opinion, but I guess he doesn't like Howard enough.)

The lawyer/guardian has said that Anna will be buried with her son. Mother is appealing; so there will probably be a delay.

At this point, I say cremate and split the ashes between the 2 locations. Let's move on to the DNA already.

demarinis5

Gold for the Winter Prince!
Record Breaker
I am glad she is going to be buried with her son. As far as Stern is concerned I hope he is not the father. I think he is a user and not only drugs. By his own admission in court he stated that he has no income and that Anna supported him. How is he going to support the baby, oh yeah Dannylynn is heir to Anna Nicole's estate which he will control since he is her guardian. No wonder he afraid to take the DNA test - no baby no money, what a snake. JMO.

Has it been established why Anna and Stern were in Florida in the first place and why Anna left her 5 month old baby in the Bahamas..

Last edited:

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
Howard gets the brunt of the crap, but really do Larry and Mama Arthur really have any intention other than getting baby's money as well?

I think the mother is the one I'd least want to have as the child's legal guardian... she did a *wonderful* job the first couple of times around (with Anna, and then Daniel, whom she raised for the first few years of his life)

ranjake

Final Flight
i don't know if it's fair to blame annanicole's mom 100% for all of anna nicole's problems. i think that when anna started drugs...and her mom, a cop, objected, anna shut her mom out of her life. not that her mom is perfect, i'm sure...but i'm not either.

the thing is...i don't think anna was a good mom...a loving mom, yes. but i don't think she ever put her kids first...but maybe she didn't know how. it's very sad. i hope howard k stern just does the right thing now. not what's required of him by bahamian law...but what's required by human decency. let the baby have her cheek swabbed...now!!!!

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
If he feels he is the father of the child more power to him to fight. It takes more than DNA to be a parent to a child.

Yes the mother should not be held 100% accountable, but she's the one who sent Anna away to live with her aunt when she got too much to handle. And her mother said that in her own words on the stand. Hate to say it but she basically told Anna that she wasn't worth the fight. At one of the most vulnerable stages of her life. It's no wonder the woman had no real self worth.

That anyone would want to have her buried away from the son she so obviously loved, or worse to exhume him just so you can have your way... it's sickening. Let her be, let him be.

ranjake

Final Flight
i don't think exhumation is sickening...i guess it's a matter of opinion. my feeling is, bahamas was his(daniel's) place of death...he was there for one day...and he died. his life, i believe, was lived in the usa. it's really a convoluted story. yes, dna does not a father make. BUT> the howardkstern deal breaker for me is the video-taping his supposed pregnant partner of his child, while she was wasted, and treating it like a party. THAT is what's sickening to me. i think they were in the bahamas hiding from us law...and to me it's NOT cool.

Piel

On Edge
Record Breaker
I don't think Howard lived off of Anna he WORKED for her. Her case regarding the Marshall estate has been long and complicated. I will admit to watching her reality show on E:biggrin: and IMO that man has earned every penney of any fee he might get. I think he kept her from being even more self destructive than she was and was a good friend and father figure to Daniel. I don't think that film clips shown out of context always tell the whole story. Anna made it obvious that she trusted Howard and wanted him to be Dannielynn's father. It may not be the law but I think the mother carrys the child and gives birth and THAT more than gives her the right to choose who she wants to participate in her child's life.

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
completely agree...

and I still feel that moving a body around and fighting over it is sickening. Especially since she obviously didn't care enough to fight for either one of them while they were living.

ranjake

Final Flight
i'll just agree to disagree. i am just SHOCKED by that video...and unfortunately, i watched the whole thing on youtube...and it really was even worse...so maybe that's where my deep outrage is from. just anyone, and howard's saying he's the biological father...standing in front of a blitzed 8 1/2 month pregnant woman and doing anything other than commiting her to rehab...to me it's just child abuse...but that's just me. i guess it doesn't matter what i think at all...i just pray that the baby somehow may live a normal life, out of the spotlight. i don't think she needs 400 million dollars...just a loving family that will provide for her and break the cycle. i watched the E! show too...and always thought hkstern was a BIG creep...so i am definitely biased against him. if he proves me wrong, for the baby's sake...that's great.

demarinis5

Gold for the Winter Prince!
Record Breaker
Anna made it obvious that she trusted Howard and wanted him to be Dannielynn's father. It may not be the law but I think the mother carrys the child and gives birth and THAT more than gives her the right to choose who she wants to participate in her child's life.

I would have to disagree. I do not like to speak ill of the dead but Anna was
a drug addict. It has been reported that she took drugs before, during and after her pregnancy. I would have to question her decisions or actions concerning who she choses to be in her child's life.

Piel

On Edge
Record Breaker
I just don't know how much she was impaired and how much was just Anna being Anna on the "clown" video. Frankly I never saw her when she didn't act strange, IMO. That said, she moved to a different country to keep Larry from being in the baby's life. He admits to imgregnating a drug addict who was using at the time............so his judgment isn't real good either. This is a sad situation no matter how you look at it. The baby has bonded with Howard and he has the means to support her and give her a good life and that would be in line with what her mother wanted . His family that was shown also seemed like good people who were anxious to to help raise the baby. I just think Howard keeping her would be less disruptive to her life. Howard is an attorney, Larry a freelance journalist (tabloid or papparazzi?), Virgie comes across as the worst mom since Joan Crawford, and then there is Prince Mr.Gabor:sheesh: IMO Howard seems to be the least toxic of this bunch of bottom feeders.

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
you know the video in which she's most intelligent sounding is the one her mother says she was at her most drugged. The video where she calls her mother :Mommy Dearest and expresses great anger and hate towards her.

It spoke volumes. She seemed her most coherant there, and if nothing else - that's the only video I would make my decision from.

heyang

Record Breaker
. my feeling is, bahamas was his(daniel's) place of death...he was there for one day...and he died. his life, i believe, was lived in the usa. .

True, however, Anna was planning to live in the Bahamas and chose to bury her child nearby. That was her last wish for him IMO.

ranjake

Final Flight
from the news this morning...does indeed sound like dear howard has bonded...with anna's money! and will NOT take a dna test, because i think he knows he's not the father because she would never sleep with him...so howard is willing to have larry take the dna test and have custody of the baby...for a house in the bahamas and a boat. you guys realize the baby has 2 nannies, right???

i can't believe there are people who say she gets to choose the dad of her baby. doesn't matter if she went to the bahamas to hide or elude being drug tested at birth. it just shocks me.

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
i'll just agree to disagree. i am just SHOCKED by that video...and unfortunately, i watched the whole thing on youtube...and it really was even worse...so maybe that's where my deep outrage is from. .
What video are you talking about???

Dee