Anna Nicole Smith Dead at 39 | Page 4 | Golden Skate

Anna Nicole Smith Dead at 39

Piel

On Edge
Record Breaker
from the news this morning...does indeed sound like dear howard has bonded...with anna's money! and will NOT take a dna test, because i think he knows he's not the father because she would never sleep with him...so howard is willing to have larry take the dna test and have custody of the baby...for a house in the bahamas and a boat. you guys realize the baby has 2 nannies, right???

i can't believe there are people who say she gets to choose the dad of her baby. doesn't matter if she went to the bahamas to hide or elude being drug tested at birth. it just shocks me.

No one is arguing that Howard is the biological father.............but he is the father the baby knows and the father on record and the father Anna chose........I think that is more important to the baby's well being than DNA. Since when is having nannies a crime? Anna took some pretty extreme measures to get away from Larry.....that is very telling I think. Also HOW do you know she never slept with Howard?

heyang

Record Breaker
No one is arguing that Howard is the biological father.............but he is the father the baby knows and the father on record and the father Anna chose........I think that is more important to the baby's well being than DNA. Since when is having nannies a crime? Anna took some pretty extreme measures to get away from Larry.....that is very telling I think. Also HOW do you know she never slept with Howard?

Anna was also under the influence and might have been manipulated by Howard. At this point, the baby is young enough to not remember Howard. Also, the nanny is the one she is probably most strongly bonded to and if she goes where the baby goes, it should ease any transition as long as this doesn't drag out too long.

BTW, just read that the court of appeals has upheld the decision to let attorney/guardian Milstein decide upon what should happen to Anna's body with regards to burial. Looks like she'll be laid to rest in the Bahamas next to her son.

ranjake

Final Flight
the people i find credible, friends of anna/larry/howard...not on the payroll...and even on the E! show...really lead me to believe that she did not sleep with howard...at least during the possible time of conception. i believe that he loved HER and was obsessed with her for years...and she didn't want him touching her...she said it MANY times, on larry king, E..etc...and it's totally my belief. if she skipped to the bahamas, away from birkhead...to avoid dna testing and drug testing...i just think it's WRONG. i know there are many ways to BE a father...but if a biological father wants his child, is it really fair for the mother to totally withold that child? i don't think so...i don't think it's ethical. i find it a very sad situation all around. on tmz and youtube there is an even more disturbing 9month pregnant anna totally wasted and out of it...not seen yet on tv. i don't think anyone would claim she was acting like a clown in this one. it just makes me sick.

Piel

On Edge
Record Breaker
Maybe it is just me but I do not get the ick factor that some people are seeing in Howard. I think he started out working for her and they fell in love later. He just comes across as a good guy to me who put up with a lot of bad behavior from Anna and stuck with her. I also think Howard was the only normal person in Daniel's life. What I would like to know is why the methadone bottles had Howard's name on them? You have to be in a drug treatment program or intractable pain to get methadone.

ranjake

Final Flight
he doesn't come across as a good guy to me, as i said before. but in a strange way, i hope i'm wrong. i hope they really were in love. about daniel, from the e-show, i think howard did provide SLIGHT normality to his life, howard and kim, and that is to howard's credit, absolutely. i think it's a combination of me feeling he was a putz from the e-show, and feeling now like he is evasive, a liar, an enabler. remember, my feelings are colored by these 2 videos i watched on you-tube/tmz...and probably shouldn't have. i think i have strong feelings about the father thing because my own dad was so amazing, and i can't imagine my life without him. i guess some people think anna was only "acting" and not impaired...and so she somehow has a right to "choose" her babies dad. i feel differently. i believe after watching the videos i mentioned before(too often, i know!)that anna was impaired and completely incapable and had no right to do this. and i believe she fled to the bahamas to protect herself from the law. just my belief. howard's friend, anna's lawyer, ron rale, addressed the issue of howard last night, saying howard's evasiveness re: paternity was due to anna's wishes, and that we will soon see a new howard who will "do the right thing". so that's really good. and i hope it's true.

and i'm really sorry if i come off really intense and hard on this subject...but it haunts me. i apologize.

ranjake

Final Flight
sorry to double post...but re: the methadone...yeah, i don't know why howard's name. i know anna was prescribed methadone while pregnant under an assumed name, michelle something...by the pretty shady seeming doctor kapoor in cali. methadone is a crappy choice for a pain med for a pregnant woman...and yet that is what anna appears to be on to me in the again mentioned videos! an overdose of methadone..the nodding, the blinking. i'm not a doctor, but i am a nurse-practioner...

Piel

On Edge
Record Breaker
Can you post links to the videos you are referring to? The only thing I could find on Youtube was the "clown" clip that was showed on the news. Back to the methadone. It seems that it was involved in Daniel's death and now probably in Anna Nicole's also. Because of the strict guidelines for precribing methadone it seems that the doc that prescribed it should be investigated. Someone told me that they heard of a video that showed Anna in bed with the doctor and both Howard and Larry watching. Anyone know if this is true? On the "Mommy Dearest" clip she said that she had been beaten, whipped, and raped and that Virgie was involved or knew about it. That is enough to cause the problems that she suffered from. Of course the drugs didn't help either. This is really just a tragic story all the way around. It shows how abuse begets abuse and how it goes from one generation to the next. We should all pray that this cycle stops with Dannielynn and that she will be raised in a loving, supportive enviroment. That baby is starting life with more baggage than anyone deserves.

I did see an article where Kim supposedly said that Howard was a creep and Anna would never sleep with him. Then it said that the real Kim said that the comments did not come from her and that she was supportive of Howard.

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Can you post links to the videos you are referring to? The only thing I could find on Youtube was the "clown" clip that was showed on the news.
Piel, do you know what the name is for the clown clip, I've been looking but can't find. I hope the name isn't clown clip.

Dee

Piel

On Edge
Record Breaker
Hey!!! I just went to youtube to look for the clip for you Dee. i had only seen the middle of the clip. Seeing the entire clip shows that a child put the clown makeup on Anna Nicole. They had a clown mask and it looks like the child tried to make Anna up like the mask. This explains sooooo much, like why she had the babycarriage and doll. I think she was playing witrh this kid. Yes she seems impaired or at least very tired and distracted. But again I am not sure what was "normal" for her.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4frqGZj8Hgs&mode=related&search=

Dee4707

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Piel, thanks for looking for the clip. Poor Anna and all the people who are on drugs!!!

Dee

ranjake

Final Flight
the second clip was on tmz...and it's not there anymore. the 50 minute "clown" tape was on youtube...and it's not there anymore. my friend may have kept the links...i will check and try to post. i myself am a computer idiot ...i watched the stuff and saved nothing...but unfortunately i'm sure that they will show up again...there's money there.

from what i got from the clown tape...it was a playdate with anna and a little girl named riley. riley and anna had the same stuff to play with for the date, dolls, carriages, and painted eachother's faces. what was disturbing was that riley became frightened for and of anna when anna seemed to keep insisting that the doll in her carriage was her actual baby. howard is the one filming...apparently, you hear his voice throughout, and to me he was having WAY too much fun. later, riley is telling howard "bunny is sick, we need the doctor/hospital"(bunny seems to be anna). riley sounds as if she's getting very upset, and asks to call home...howard says the phone is broken.

i think i differ from everyone on here in my thoughts on virgie arthur. as a mom, i have no doubt she was imperfect...as am i . but do we know anna was abused? from what i saw...virgie hated howard...anna called virgie when daniel died...howard made her hang up. then...virgie gave interviews implying that howard was responsible for daniel's death. so is virgie a monster? do we know this? or is anna's "mommy dearest" interview a response to her anger over virgie's comments? is virgie definitely an abuser...or did she try tough love...as a last resort to stop anna's drug abuse...and it backfired?

someone on here commented yesterday re: howard being an enabler that it was "whatever anna wanted". this seems true to me. once you weren't totally bowing to her every whim, however illogical...you were out of her life. she had no rock bottom...she kept moving it...and had enough "yes" people around that if you said no, you were replaced.

ditto the prayers above for dannielynn...whatever this cycle is...may it stop with her.

twinsissv

Rinkside
Poor Howard. He may actually have to get a JOB now. But, I forgot, he still has an interest in the Marshall estate as long as he can "hold on" to that little girl's possible "inheritance". What a creep! :no:

Last edited:

Piel

On Edge
Record Breaker
Poor Howard. He may actually have to get a JOB now. But, I forgot, he still has an interest in the Marshall estate as long as he can "hold on" to that little girl's possible "inheritance". What a creep! :disapp: :no:

Howard has had a job representing Anna in the Marshall case. I don't understand why anyone would have a problem with him getting his percentage when the case is settled??? That is what lawyers do. I also don't understand how people can doubt his love for the baby............unless they are privy to a heck of a lot more information than the rest of us.

Back to the clown video. I have several friends who have seen it and we all agree that it is not as strange as the media tried to make it. Anna was very pregnant uncomfortably so it appeared, playing with a child which can be tiresome in itself, and outside in the heat for part of the video. That would make me act strange.

twinsissv

Rinkside
A grown man who admits openly in court that he has not had a job in years and has allowed a woman (any woman) to support him does not sound like an admirable or honorable man in my estimation. And now, he depends on his own (retired) parents for his financial support. As to the baby, I must question his motives for refusing to have the baby's or his own DNA confirm parentage. :disapp: He says he may be willing to give up any parental claim to Birkhead as long as he (Howard) maintains control of her financial interests in the lawsuit. It seems that he allowed the mother to support him and now he's happy to let the baby support his as well. Get a job, Howard! Support yourself!

Last edited:

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
why is it that if a guy 'stays home' and the woman is a breadwinner he's a deadbeat...

but a woman who stays at home and lets her man go out and win some bread ;) is the norm?

I say as long as both are happy with how they contribute more power to 'em...

Piel

On Edge
Record Breaker
ITA Toni! Howard was an employee fo Anna's. But hey if any of you know attorneys that work complicated cases gratis then by all means let the rest of us in on it please. He more than earned whatever percentage of the Marshall estate he might get.

Dee4707

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Piel, they had a show on Bravo today about Anna. Her life certainly was not the norm....whatever that is. The show was an interview with Larry Birkhead. The whole situation is so sad!!

Dee

SeaniBu

Record Breaker
A grown man who admits openly in court that he has not had a job in years and has allowed a woman (any woman) to support him does not sound like an admirable or honorable man in my estimation.
:p :p :p

Anna was a full time job. If she wanted someone who would be away at work and not be there to "enable" and cater to her whims, then she would have gotten them or kept looking. Anna had what she wanted. Once the dust settles, I am sure Howard will find some employment.

ITA Toni!!!!!

Piel

On Edge
Record Breaker
:p :p :p

Anna was a full time job. If she wanted someone who would be away at work and not be there to "enable" and cater to her whims, then she would have gotten them or kept looking. Anna had what she wanted. Once the dust settles, I am sure Howard will find some employment.

ITA Toni!!!!!

Amen to that!!! There is more work to do in the Marshall case on the baby's behalf. It seems that Anna wanted exclusivity from those who worked for her. she wanted Larry to only photograph her and I would bet that that she didn't want Howard doing legal work for anyone but her too. I]think to be in Anna's world you had to agree to all Anna all of the time. This did not seem to extend to her and her private life. I think Vergie is really p****d now that things have not gone her way and is willing to make a deal with anyone in order to try to control what is left of Anna's life. This talk of exhuming Daniel and then Anna is just WRONG. Nancy Grace brought up an interesting question the other night regarding Daniel's father wanting to exhume him and bring him back to Texas..........."How much child support did he pay over the years?".