Anna Nicole Smith Dead at 39 | Page 5 | Golden Skate

Anna Nicole Smith Dead at 39

ranjake

Final Flight
wow...that's interesting, piel...because to me the "clown" video was WAY stranger by far than the media made it. so maybe it's just my perception that is screwed up, and anna was fine? i was SO upset after watching it...so upset thinking about the baby in her belly being polluted by drugs and the little riley becoming frantic over her condition, i couldn't sleep. i wish i could get it out of my head.

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
For Anna that clown video was NORMAL... for the average person it was strange...

taken in context, I don't see why it was *so shocking* it's right on par for what she did in life... she was always an odd one for me.

Personally I think the millions should be a moot point from here on out, give the money to the man's kids and forget Anna's pieces of it... she can't benefit from it, and if Dannielynn is not somehow his child then there's no point to fight for the money anymore IMHO...

the only thing left to decide is who gets the baby, I personally think Larry and Howard should work out their differences and live together in a plutonic relationship and raise her lol... they were the two most important people in her mother's life... and while Anna may not have wanted Larry at the time if he IS the baby's father then any possible break-up spite Anna had should not be what decides who gets her.

But I don't think Howard should be left out in the cold. He's been there for Anna and for the baby and he could help her know her mother and brother...