Practice reports | Golden Skate

Practice reports

FSGMT

Record Breaker
Skate Canada is always such fun with all the practice videos: do we have anything so far this week?

Anyasnake

Record Breaker
Chock & Bates?

We have not seen their programs at all yet?

Nope. And no practice videos for them in sigth. All I see (through B/S practice) was a lift (the first one from their 2015-2016 FD) and the beginning of their FD. Couple of seconds no more. If anyone has a video...

Spirals for Miles

Anna Shcherbakova is my World Champion
Record Breaker
Ohhh!!! Interesting! But I don't think I'll change my predictions unless it looks consistent. How is it looking overall?

La Rhumba

Supporting All British Skaters!
Medalist
Country
United-Kingdom
Chock & Bates?

We have not seen their programs at all yet?

I did see a glorious practice pic of a Lift, wearing blue costumes, with their faces full of expression that has got me very excited!! :love:

sowcow

On the Ice
Wow! As easy as you like! :clap:

A great expression that, surprisingly, is not often heard on this side of the pond. However, after hearing one of the B.ESP commentators (Simon?) use it several times last year, I find that now whenever I hear it, it always triggers a smile! :) Merci!

...Although, for me, it doesn't quite match up to my all-time favourite B.ESP expression ... "Well that's throwing the cat amongst the pigeons!" :laugh2:

EDIT:
...Oh, Oh... and my second favourite expression by the infamous British (sometimes a Scotsman) duo... "Well that was a cracker!" :yahoo:

La Rhumba

Supporting All British Skaters!
Medalist
Country
United-Kingdom
A great expression that, surprisingly, is not often heard on this side of the pond. However, after hearing one of the B.ESP commentators (Simon?) use it several times last year, I find that now whenever I hear it, it always triggers a smile! :) Merci!

...Although, for me, it doesn't quite match up to my all-time favourite B.ESP expression ... "Well that's throwing the cat amongst the pigeons!" :laugh2:

:laugh: Both Simon and Chris are big on using old fashioned English sayings in their commentaries. Simon's particular fave though is "Ahead by a Country Mile" which he uses very often. I never knew a Country Mile was somehow greater in distance than a city mile!! :) BTW you've got a Scottish voice in Mark Hanretty on BES this weekend.