Rabobank Challenge Cup | Page 9 | Golden Skate

Rabobank Challenge Cup

ladyjane

Medalist
Country
Netherlands
Nice SBS spins for Coline and Noelle Antoine. 30.73 in TES. Don't know if they are going to Worlds as there are more pairs in France, but they've got their TES minimum.

ladyjane

Medalist
Country
Netherlands
Elisavets and Martin not so good today. A fall on the SBS jumps, and on the throw landing.

ladyjane

Medalist
Country
Netherlands
Thanks all for joining in, MsLayback in particular. I'm hoping our comments have at least given those who couldn't watch, some flavour of the competitions today.

ladyjane

Medalist
Country
Netherlands
I'm afraid it's not for free. Yesterday another poster entered a free link (I think it was one to a Russian forum), but I haven't seen one pass by for today's events.

alexocfp

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I did buy the FS Friday pass because it has been archived and I couldn’t watch live.
It says it will be available on demind until Monday.

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Alas I can't watch this because of time zones and I think the exchange rate makes 15 Euros equal 45 Aussie $.

But! I've got everything crossed for Donovan! I managed to see his SP on YouTube and awwww, my life is brightened by his fabulous smile.

Despite the falls I enjoyed it, it's so jazzy!

I hope he can make it to Worlds... honestly there should be a Donovan clause, if a skater is as smile-inducing as Donovan you get to go to Worlds. Because we all need a pick me up. 🤗

el henry

Go have some cake. And come back with jollity.
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Alas I can't watch this because of time zones and I think the exchange rate makes 15 Euros equal 45 Aussie $.

But! I've got everything crossed for Donovan! I managed to see his SP on YouTube and awwww, my life is brightened by his fabulous smile.

Despite the falls I enjoyed it, it's so jazzy!

I hope he can make it to Worlds... honestly there should be a Donovan clause, if a skater is as smile-inducing as Donovan you get to go to Worlds. Because we all need a pick me up. 🤗

Sign me up for the Donovan clause👍

But even without the pay stream, I'm not getting up at 7 am my time even for Donovan. And I'm equal opportunity, I don't get up then for Jason either. :biggrin:

ladyjane

Medalist
Country
Netherlands
Hello everybody. Second warm-up for the men is nearly finished. Missed the first group because grocery shopping needs to be done too. Now first Jari Kessler, and then Donovan Carillo. I'll keep you posted!

Reactions: ana

ladyjane

Medalist
Country
Netherlands
I like Jari, I really do, but the fall and step-outs are jarring. Too many doubles in any case. He drops a bit in the standings, he is now 3rd. Total competition score 179.07.

And, of course, there's some technical difficulty again. Although I did get to see the score for a second. Donovan now!