Seacrest Supposedly Slams Cowell | Golden Skate

Seacrest Supposedly Slams Cowell

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
I don't think AI could do without Ryan or Simon... or even Randy... but that's just me... all three of them have distinct personalities that set the judges apart from other shows with judges... Paula's the weakest link IMHO... though you do need someone to be sweet and nice even to the most awful singers LOL

Piel

On Edge
Record Breaker
Toni, ITA. Does Simon have control over anything? I was watching a bio show about him and was surprised to learn that he was behind the Power Rangers and the TeleTubbies. I think the combination of Seacrist, Jackson, Abdul, and Cowell works. Simon is who keeps me watching though. His delivery may be a little tough to take but he speaks the truth. Jackson I did not like as well this year. He seemed a little distant??? Paula is needed to temper Simons remarks. No matter who the contestants are girls will tune in to watch Ryan. Likewise for the guys and Paula. Randy and Simon give the show credibility.

Last edited:

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
Randy was annoying this year... he wants to get a "bad guy" vibe like Simon has... I also think Simon having the bigger $$ gets under Randy's skin at times... Ryan mentioned it on his show when interviewing Randy and Randy completely ignored it but shot Ryan a mad sort of look LOL

Randy constantly picking on Simon gets to me though it's like "dude, dawg... SHUT UP!" ;)

Tonichelle, OUT!

JonnyCoop

Record Breaker
Simon was behind the Teletubbies???? I'm just trying to imagine.... "You simply must speak up, we cannot understand a word you are saying..."

IMO Simon was WAAAAAAAAAAAYYY too diplomatic this season; there were a few people in the top 12 who could have stood to have heard some harsher criticism than they actually got. And I swear about 25% of the time he was not hearing anything CLOSE to what I was hearing...... :rolleye:

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
yes but he gets to hear what they sound like in the recording studio... which is where the money is really made... he's all about after teh show...

but yeah, Simon and Teletubbies just don't fit LOL

Ravyn Rant

Totally 80s Dance Party!
Medalist
So, we have Simon Cowell to thank for both the Power Rangers AND the Teletubbies?
I'd really like to come up with some joke connecting the three, but I'm still laughing too hard thinking of Simon...then Tinky Winky. Imagine it with me...
Simon Cowell...Tinky Winky...Simon Cowell...Tinky Winky...Simon Cowell...Tinky Winky...
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Rave