Joubert
Weir
Sandhu
Klimkin
Weiss
Li, C
Dambier
Savoie
Lambiel or a Japanese competitor. Sorry can't remember the names.

itofan

On the Ice
1. Plushenko- Even with the injury and loosing Europeans, it's hard not to put him first.
2. Joubert
3. Klimkin
4. Dambier
5. Wier- Hopfully, he'll skate as well as at Nationals.
6. Li C.
7. Sandhu
8. Wiess
9. Lambiel
10. Van Der Perren

galka

Rinkside
1.Joubert
2.Plushenko
3.Sandhu
4.Weiss
5.Weir
6.Dambier
7.Klimkin
8. Savoie
9.Li
10.Van der Perr?n

berthes ghost

Final Flight
Intersting that so many of you predict a top 10 finish for Kevin. That would be great, but I'm not so sure. He was 11th at Euros. Now he has to do better than that plus hop over all the Canadian, US and Asian men. :eek:

galka

Rinkside
So I think.Let's wait and shall see.On ECH Kevin has admitted mistakes.But to Dortmund it is possible to not admit a mistake.And then it will be in 10.Program good

JonnyCoop

Record Breaker
1. Plushenko (surely he's not going to lose 3 in a row??)
2. Joubert
3. Chienjiang Li
4. Sandhu
5. Weiss (obviously the judges love him given what he's gotten away with this year)
6. Weir
7. Klimkin
8. van der Perren
9. Savoie
10. Min Zhang or Song Gao

galka

Rinkside
Virtuosity Plushenko

Well somebody can explain to me, in what this most unusual virtuosity?Here Joubert skating Time, and I understand, that I see hours, a course of time, an arrow.Yagudin skating the Gladiator and I saw fight on arena.Skating dedication to Sankt Petersburg and dedication to Nizhinsky/ interestingly, to whom there will be a following dedication/ and I see two identical programs.In Nizhinsky it, the truth, in all violin tried to represent, but at what here Nizhinsky,would write dedication Edvin Marten.Urgently it is necessary to change the choreographer.

curious

Final Flight
joubert's sp is a no brainer,noone is going to miss the clock on his costume lol! Plushenko's coreo is more difficult.

Antilles

Medalist
Tough one. I think Plushenko will pull it out. He'll be hungrier after his losses. Then Joubert. The rest is wide open. Unfortunately, I think Emanuel will do a classic Sandhu, which isn't a good thing. I honestly can't think how the rest will end up. I'll think about this one.

galka

Rinkside
Honda out

c.The Associated Press

DORTMUND, Germany (AP) - Takeshi Honda of Japan, the bronze medalist at the last two World Figure Skating Championships, will miss this year's event because of ankle problems.

Honda is recuperating from tendon and ligament injuries to his right ankle. He won't be ready for worlds at the end of March, his coach, Doug Leigh, said Thursday.

``He won't be jumping for the next two months,'' Leigh said.

jozmen01

Rinkside
In no particular order:

1st-3rd

Joubert
Plushenko
Sandhu

4th-5th

Weiss
Weir

7th-10th

Klimkin
Li
Lambiel
Dambier
Davydov

Zanzibar

Final Flight
What about Griazev? Has everybody forgotten him or just
not think he'll make the top 10?

Much as I like Davydov, I'd have to rank Griazev ahead of
him....and possibly many others - will be interesting to see!

Tove

On the Ice
if Sergei makes the top ten AGAIN this year, I think I'll no longer be able to hold it togheter, someone should carry me out of the living room after mens free and call the mental estate:D

top ten...
Plushy, Brian, Ilia, Griazev (if he doesn't blow it like in the short in Budapest...), Weiss, Savoie, Dambier, Li, Sandhu (I think..)
.....then it could be either....van der Perren...but unconsistent 3a..Lambiel, but unconsistent also....Weir, hopefully, Zhang, if improvment....Sergei, if totally healed from injury...
maybe some japanese bloke...(can't remember thir names:confused: )

chuckm

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
1. Plushenko
2. Joubert
3. Weir
4. Klimkin
5. Li
6. Sandhu
7. Weiss
8. Dambier
9. Savoie
10. Zhang

Lcp88

On the Ice
Too bad theres no Honda :(
Plushenco
Joubert
Weiss
Sandhu

Up for grabs:
Kilmkin
Li
Davydov
Griazev (judges seem to love the guy)
Weir (mmmaaayyybbeee)

I don't even know who else - theres been no consistent winner lately
I think maybe its time to change my signature, too :)
Laura

Kasey

Medalist
Zanzibar, I had Griazev in my top ten, as did a few others. After he held it together to win Jr. Worlds, I think he can make top six, with three clean programs. Give him a quad or two, and he will challenge for the senior podium soon.

Kasey