2015 Skate America Ice Dance FD Oct 24 | Page 12 | Golden Skate

2015 Skate America Ice Dance FD Oct 24

Bumdid

Record Breaker
Now we know where Zoueva has been spending most of her time with... and it's not the ShibSibs *cough*

ryn7

Rinkside
Did anyone guess going into this competition that Victoria & Nikita would do *this* good? :laugh:
I wasn't a believer because I didn't want to get my hopes up and get crushed but I'm SO PROUD. I hope they continue improving because they still have more to work on. but wow, this is leagues better than last season.

auser

Record Breaker
A copy of Samuelson and Bates lift from their cowboy program.

Ahh yes. I started thinking about Emily while watching this. That probably triggered it.:yes: Eeek, amended to add no cowboy pun intended;)

Last edited:

robredo40

On the Ice
i don`t think chock and bates can win a world title with that FD too classical and generic , their pcs are ridiculous they just don`t deserve them obvious mistake from chock on the twizzles don`t think this fd deserved 100 plus on this particular day.

meem

On the Ice
I am shocked to say these words but S/K should have won this.:(

I agree. Sinitsina has improved and is skating with Nikita now. Wow - usually I'm watching the woman but whenever Nikita skates I'm watching him. Chock and Bates are just not interesting IMO and I still say he's bent over.

bramweld

Record Breaker
i don`t think chock and bates can win a world title with that FD too classical and generic , their pcs are ridiculous they just don`t deserve them obvious mistake from chock on the twizzles don`t think this fd deserved 100 plus on this particular day.

The scores were pretty high all around tonight. Given what they did, they earned their PCS.

Kittosuni

Medalist
/
I am shocked to say these words but S/K should have won this.:(

Agree. C/B was sloppy. Home inflation saved them. I cant believe i enjoyed Vikita's program. Needs some refinement but they were fast and their elements are big. This style definitely suit them.

blue_idealist

Record Breaker
Did anyone guess going into this competition that Victoria & Nikita would do *this* good? :laugh:
I wasn't a believer because I didn't want to get my hopes up and get crushed but I'm SO PROUD. I hope they continue improving because they still have more to work on. but wow, this is leagues better than last season.

I didn't think they would do that well, either, but it was a pleasant surprise. I hope that I/Z stay Russian #1 though.

CanadianSkaterGuy

Record Breaker
/

Agree. C/B was sloppy. Home inflation saved them. I cant believe i enjoyed Vikita's program. Needs some refinement but they were fast and their elements are big. This style definitely suit them.

I loved the intro of that program... big and powerful before settling in. Fantastic to see such improvement, although a bit overscored. Still worthy of 2nd, given they hit their levels.

blue_idealist

Record Breaker

I have no idea who will win Worlds this year if P/C aren't back by then. Maybe C/L again?