2015 Skate Canada Pairs Short Program | Page 9 | Golden Skate

2015 Skate Canada Pairs Short Program

semosk8tfan

Medalist
Country
United-States
Some days I want to take the IN technical people out behind the woodshed. It streamed fine all day but tonight when the traffic volume is higher it just freezes every couple of seconds. GRRRRR

rain

Record Breaker
That was great! I actually really enjoyed the footwork sequence of all things. Normally in a pairs program I hate it because most of the pairs absolutely crawl across the ice.

bartlebooth

Record Breaker
No need for hate meters...

Unless you are ruining one of the most gorgeous pieces of music ever written with made-up lyrics that never should've been there! :mad:

Responsible for that havoc is singer Marianna Cataldi, and the lyrics go like this: "My love, where are you?".
Who do you think you are, Friedrich Schiller?

Princessroja

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
How did she manage to land that throw?:jaw: And Lissy, I agree--I don't know how she sees. Pairs isn't the time for loss of visibility.

Scovies

Final Flight
D/R are clearly the class of the field here.

I really, really hate most of the singing in Moulin Rouge. It's awful, seriously.

Layback11

Record Breaker
Much better than any of their previous SPs. I like it...except for one thing.

That "Now you're in the world" line drives me OUT OF MY MIND because there CLEARLY needs to be a "that" between now and you're and I don't care about rhythm or cadence, GRAMMAR CONQUERS ALL! :scowl:

:laugh2:

Serious Business

Record Breaker
Lots of rough edges in this program from Meagan and Eric. Particularly glaring to me was how as the music went full on swollen with the orchestra, the footwork sequence didn't live up to it, and actually slowed things down.