2016 Europeans Ladies Free Skate | Page 40 | Golden Skate

2016 Europeans Ladies Free Skate

rollerblade

Record Breaker
There are falls, and then there are Pogo-falls. The drama in her falls, hard to believe it's unintentional lol.

snowflake

I enjoy what I like
Record Breaker
Good bye Mae, you were great in green room. Welcome Anna :) Elenena looks bored with her phone...

badknees

Medalist
If I hear Madonna singing her completely FLAT and UNDERPITCHED horrible rendition of Evita, I'm going to scream!!!!!

tulosai

Record Breaker
Pogorilaya certainly left the door to bronze wide open.

I mean, honestly she didn't. I will literally eat my sock if Roberta or Angelina passes her- they just don't have the tech to do so. Her real problem isn't the medals here- she will get bronze- but as others have been mentioning, that her spot on the World team is probably no longer safe. She may still be sent but now it's very likely she could be replaced depending how others do at the Russian cup. That's her biggest concern right now, way bigger than getting a medal here.

Warwick360

Medalist
I was actually asking in all seriousness. I dont know what her music is and want to understand her interpretation.

Just check the movie W.E. A critically panned movie, but the music by Abel Korzeniowski is just beautiful. He's the guy who did the music for the new R&J and A Single Man.