nolangoh

Steps and Spirals enthusiast
Record Breaker
"Not quite the extension and commitment as the other ladies"

Well at least that is true interpretation

Sugarpova

#EmpressAirlines #SinKatsapologist
Record Breaker
I find the camerawork very disconcerting. Every spin had at least 3 different camera angles--it's hard to judge what the skaters are doing. You can't judge how fast the skaters are moving around the rink either.
THIS x10000

Layback11

Record Breaker
No falls! :dance:

Will it bronze? Doubtful, but here's to hoping she pulls a Karen Chen-style unexpected bronze medal win! :yes:

They'd HAVE to send her to worlds!

NAOTMAA

Medalist
Damn, Radianova and Evegnia are not friends, are they?

Not at all :eek: must be a bit awkward in there.

I do recall a candid picture from nationals (?) where Evgenia is all smiles with another girl like someone told a joke and Elena was looking at her with a ***** please look. It was the first time I thought Elena had a edge to her and wasn't all sunshine and roses :laugh:

sneakers

Match Penalty
I mean, honestly she didn't. I will literally eat my sock if Roberta or Angelina passes her- they just don't have the tech to do so. Her real problem isn't the medals here- she will get bronze- but as others have been mentioning, that her spot on the World team is probably no longer safe. She may still be sent but now it's very likely she could be replaced depending how others do at the Russian cup. That's her biggest concern right now, way bigger than getting a medal here.

she might be required to skate now at Russian Cup Final
along with Tuk, Lipnitskaya and Sotnikova

tulosai

Record Breaker
Nah. Elena thinks she should be the top Russian right now. But she just keeps hitting those iceburgs :laugh2:

In Elena's defense it is very obvious she gets along with the whole Russian team other than Evgenia.

Alchamei

Record Breaker
No falls! :dance:

Will it bronze? Doubtful, but here's to hoping she pulls a Karen Chen-style unexpected bronze medal win! :yes:

They'd HAVE to send her to worlds!

Angelina would need to have a skate of her life to get onto podium.

sabinfire

Doing the needful
Record Breaker
I find the camerawork very disconcerting. Every spin had at least 3 different camera angles--it's hard to judge what the skaters are doing. You can't judge how fast the skaters are moving around the rink either.

They need to cool it with all the long cross-dissolves during every transition.

MsLiinaLii

Final Flight
Evgenia is friends with younger girls(Sima, Polina) while Radio is friends with Julia, Adelina and Liza

tulosai

Record Breaker
she might be required to skate now at Russian Cup Final
along with Tuk, Lipnitskaya and Sotnikova

Honestly, that might be better for her than their just going by what she did here. If I were her, given this, I would definitely want to skate there too.

Shayuki

Record Breaker
I mean, honestly she didn't. I will literally eat my sock if Roberta or Angelina passes her- they just don't have the tech to do so. Her real problem isn't the medals here- she will get bronze- but as others have been mentioning, that her spot on the World team is probably no longer safe. She may still be sent but now it's very likely she could be replaced depending how others do at the Russian cup. That's her biggest concern right now, way bigger than getting a medal here.

I guess it's true that no one will be able to walk through it, but I still maintain that she left the door open. :p