2016 Finlandia Trophy Ladies FS | Page 6 | Golden Skate

2016 Finlandia Trophy Ladies FS

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
i have to make a decision... keep watching and procrastinate... and on top of that, I may not even be able to watch the end of it... or turn it off right now, and do something productive.... sigh... life is tough

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
Carmen.. this is it... will at least do the dishes and shower... see you in the next group... :)

mrrice

Record Breaker
Carmen........:bang: There is nothing you can do with Carmen that hasn't already been done. It needs to be banished from the skating world.

Crossover

All Hail the Queen
Record Breaker
Carmen.. this is it... will at least do the dishes and shower... see you in the next group... :)

You know what...Carmen sounds to me refreshing at this point :laugh2: I've been tired of Lara Fabian, I put spell on you and many other warhorse pieces.

tulosai

Record Breaker
So, that was a rough skate, but I really do think Danielle has very nice musicality- she seemed to really 'feel' the music too. I was a little bit worried when I heard Carmen but performance wise, I actually think she did a pretty good job of selling it especially considering her age.

Shayuki

Record Breaker
Sad to see that Lindfors hasn't managed to improve at all in a year. Regressed if anything.

I guess Finland won't have a decent female skater for a while. A shame. Wonder why that is the case after having at least 3 skaters who were at a high level on the European level, even relatively recently.

tulosai

Record Breaker
I really like Lorna, it is too bad she can never quite get the jumps under control.