2017 JGP Austria Mens FS | Page 6 | Golden Skate

2017 JGP Austria Mens FS

xeyra

Constant state
Record Breaker
Hopefully the next competition will be better for these guys.

puremagic

-
Record Breaker
I've seen you bash many skaters I like over & over again and it doesn't matter to me whatsoever.

Oh, I rememebered just one time. About one really bad and average Russian pair - Astahanova/Rogonov. And yeah, "it doesn't matter to me whatsoever" when I've got infraction because of you. That's how it doesn't matter for you, mr. Whistleblower. And as I thought - no any proofs, especially about "over and over again". So you're also chatterbox. Oh my... :disapp:

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
i love camden... he has everything i love in a male skater... but damn it... you don't go from chopin op10 no 1 to opus 10 no 3 to the 3rd mvt of the concerto... NO NO NO NO NO

who did those music cuts? should be fired... instantly... it made absolutely no sense

xeyra

Constant state
Record Breaker
I think it was a 3S???

This competition has been so, so bizarre.

It's possible. I think I wasn't expecting any jump after the spin so I may have blinked and missed if it was a forward or back entry. LOL.

Winnie_20

Record Breaker
Ugh, randomly mixing various Chopin pieces into a program.... awkward, although I'll forgive him, his skating was lovely, and I didn't feel like I had to worry about a splatfest :agree:

shmay

On the Ice
i love camden... he has everything i love in a male skater... but damn it... you don't got from chopin op10 no 1 to opus 10 no 3 to the 3rd mvt of the concerto... NO NO NO NO NO

who did those music cuts? should be fired... instantly... it made absolutely no sense

This.