2017 JGP Austria Mens FS | Page 8 | Golden Skate

2017 JGP Austria Mens FS

xeyra

Constant state
Record Breaker
And Egor goes from 14th to 3rd. LOL. Good job in that recovery, Egor!

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
Well, congratulations to Egor for the biggest comeback...from 14th to a medal! Very happy for Luc as well.

LadyB

Record Breaker
Congrats to Camden and Luc, but really happy for Egor. It's a great result, even if it is a bit on the back of other skaters' bad luck.
Evgeni could also come up to the ranks, lovely. Nika will have his time. On that note, time for a pint! Back for the ladies. ;)

LadyB

Record Breaker
And yeah, it will be the first time I'll do the scoring. What an event to start with!!! :cheer: :laugh:

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
And 4th place for Turkey... talking about predictions :laugh:

he is a cute skaterboy... i wish him the best... and he is not the one who screwed my predictions the most... CONRAD I AM LOOKING AT YOU POP NOT ONLY JUMPS BUT EVEN A SPIN!!!! :noshake:

I know i am a bit harsh on my homeboy.... daddy is disappointed ;)

zebobes

Final Flight
I have to confess... I was waiting to see if Camden would smirk when Ted told him in the post FS interview that he had a wonderful package.

Camden kept a very polite face throughout the comments. I feel rather immature.

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I have to confess... I was waiting to see if Camden would smirk when Ted told him in the post FS interview that he had a wonderful package.

Camden kept a very polite face throughout the comments. I feel rather immature.

:dbana:

Totentanz

Ursula Gumennik
Medalist
Congratulations Başar! It's the first time Turkey gets 4th place in JGP history.