2017 CS US International Classic Ladies FS | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2017 CS US International Classic Ladies FS

Seren

Wakabond Forever
Record Breaker
Skating has made me hate POTO.

I know right. Someone should skate to the never debuted on broadway horrible sequel to POTO- it's called 'Love Never Dies' and I'm pretty sure Andrew Lloyd Weber had been drinking when he wrote it.

ruffledgrouse

Record Breaker
Aww, got back just in time to see Brooklee fall

...and fall again

A+++ spins

I do appreciate her switching it up with the tango colors- the black with blue sparkles looks nice.

Ic3Rabbit

Former Elite, now Pro. ⛸️
Record Breaker
Country
Olympics
I wish the guy on the Asian feed would shut it. :shock2:

TwinnerA

Final Flight
Country
United-States
Is Ice Network as awful for everyone or am I just the lucky one? Keeps freezing. The GS Forum isn't any better TBH.

Procrastinator

On the Ice
Will there be resurfacing after this group? I have severe flu and the only thing keeping me alive is the skaters coming up, ugh I can't wait for another half hour!

Seren

Wakabond Forever
Record Breaker
I'm happy she landed that combo at the end then the axel- she looked more confident.

OS

Sedated by Modonium
Record Breaker
I know right. Someone should skate to the never debuted on broadway horrible sequel to POTO- it's called 'Love Never Dies' and I'm pretty sure Andrew Lloyd Weber had been drinking when he wrote it.

Well, i I saw phantom 8 times on westend it is still actually pretty good live. AND I saw Love Never Dies on its final week, which was a dog's dinner, all lead to one pretty conventional song and a terrible anticlimax. I think Lloyd Webber killed off Christine to pay for his divorce as a revenge to his ex-wife. Basically LOVE DIED!!! His muse for Christine was Sarah Brightman in the original run of the musical, who he married. I personally think phantom was a little bit semi autobiographical... he was the phantom in the story.

Things are not going well for Paige... pity... this could be a beautiful program.

ruffledgrouse

Record Breaker
Paige Rydberg

I've been looking forward to this- I always love her dresses... and that will be the only thing I comment on since IN just froze for me.

Oh well. Pale yellow chiffon with gold sparkly criss-crossed straps and a little cloth hanging down from the shoulder to suggest roman style clothes. Grecian hair.

Oof, IN unfroze long enough for me to see a couple of hard falls- but the music it cool!

Sorry, guys, no more recaps :( My stream just isn't working

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
wait, what?! I thought this wasn't starting for another 20 minutes?! Booo I missed Brooklee!