2017 JGP Italy Ladies SP | Page 7 | Golden Skate

2017 JGP Italy Ladies SP

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
Oooh, Nana Araki of JPN in a pretty red dress with a V of silver sparkle on the front into the straps and to the back.

This already seems more fitting to the music than her pink flowered one from Minsk, which was pretty but not fitting so much.

Winnie_20

Record Breaker
Oh good, the youtube stream rewinds back to the start. I only just got in, had to do grown-up stuff. :-(
Looks like it's worth to catch up, I didn't realize there were so many good skaters in the early groups.

Kara

Final Flight
LOVED NANA! She was so fast and delivered under the pressure wow!!!! New dress is cuter too!

xeyra

Constant state
Record Breaker
Nana is another really fun skater to watch. She had so many really cute expressions through her SP. Great job!

YesWay

四年もかけて&#
Record Breaker
Wow! Nana!

It's a tragedy that Rika, Nana, Alena and Sofia can't all make it to the final.
(And Eun Soo Lim for that matter. And Mako Yamashita. And...)

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Never seen Nana before, but all I can say is "Wow"!!! :jaw: :jaw: :jaw:

I said this about somebody after the last competition I watched, but Japan definitely has nothing to worry about in the post-Mao era.

I feel sorry for Daniella coming on after a performance like that.

But, I know she will do the best she can on the day.

CaroLiza_fan

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
64.57 for Nana, into 4th. Not off by much of the others. Nice job. (plus a new PB)

lanark

On the Ice
These girls are on fire today! :eeking:
Amazing performances from the top ladies. Very close in the scoring.
LP will be insane! I can only imagine the pressure... :popcorn:
What are the other top names today? We've seen Sofia, Alena, Kihira and Nana. And they all skated clean! :luv17:

Totentanz

Ursula Gumennik
Medalist
Wow! Nana!

It's a tragedy that Rika, Nana, Alena and Sofia can't all make it to the final.
(And Eun Soo Lim for that matter. And Mako Yamashita. And...)

Maybe ISU should consider increasing the number of entries for JGP final again. The amount of talent increased all over the world. 6 is not enough anymore, at least for us fans.

Kara

Final Flight
Maybe ISU should consider increasing the number of entries for JGP final again. The amount of talent increased all over the world. 6 is not enough anymore, at least for us fans.

7 for 7 competitions sounds good to me.:p :biggrin:

CaroLiza_fan

Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Have to admit, I'm sick of hearing that music this week after trying it edit it into the interview video.

Well done Ted for bringing up the size of the rink she trains on, and the limitations it has on speed and jumping.

I saw Daniella doing some laps of the rink when I was there, and it was scary how little room there was.

She is so disappointed. Come on Pavel, give her a hug or something!

CaroLiza_fan

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
I like the shade of grey of Elisabetta Leccardi's (ITA) dress and all the sparkles.

FSGMT

Record Breaker
I'm in Egna watching it live and it's definitely a beautiful venue for a beautiful competition!

I'd say Samodurova was a bit overscored in PCS, especially in interpretation, she wasn't as expressive as the scores say. Rika has doubtlessly been the highlight of the day for me: Kostornaia's jumps were better but what a wonderful program her Kung Fu Piano is! :luv17:

Spirals for Miles

Anna Shcherbakova is my World Champion
Record Breaker
I'd love to have 10 skaters in the final... and increase the number of skaters per country in each event to be 3 for the top countries (instead of 2 earned, 3 earned)

CaroLiza_fan

Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
I like the shade of grey of Elisabetta Leccardi's (ITA) dress and all the sparkles.

I just like Elisabetta! ;) :love:

Beautiful performance. I have been a fan of this girl since the first time I saw her, and I am delighted to see her doing well on the international stage.

I know I keep bringing it up, but I still admire how she has come back from what is the scariest fall I have ever seen, at the Lombardia Trophy a couple of years ago.

:cheer: WELL DONE ELISABETTA!!! :cheer:

CaroLiza_fan