2017 GP Rostelecom Cup Mens FS | Page 6 | Golden Skate

2017 GP Rostelecom Cup Mens FS

nolangoh

Steps and Spirals enthusiast
Record Breaker
Hi everyone I wanna know if there is a stream that works on a phone? My mom is not home but she wants to watch it live. Please help!

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
I once threatened a neighbor who would play the Grateful Dead's Fire on the Mountain over and over and over and over... "Please turn it down or I will do the same with Masquerade Waltz."

That took care of that.

auser

Record Breaker
POTO? I don't think I've heard this at a skating competition. Does anyone ever skate to Carmen btw? Or Celine Dion?

BTW.. instrumental POTO is always better than vocal POTO.
:bow: I like Grant but wish he was not skating to POTO. Hey ancientpeas and ruffledgrouse when do we start the Warhorse/warpony countdown for this season. Or is this too dispiriting :)

ruffledgrouse

Record Breaker
Lazukin- that 3 jump combo on the music was :rock:

...too bad about the rest of the program. But at least he chose music I like listening to!

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
I do enjoy this music. And I kind of like his costume even. It's all very traditional but in a way that appeals to me. Although I did assume he was skating to Beethoven for some reason before the music started.

Crowd is being nice and supporting him.

Kinga

Medalist
I used to love masquerade waltz. Now I hate it with all my heart. That is what happens when one hears the same piece of music over and over again.

Icey

Record Breaker
Too bad about Grant's mistakes. I will always have a soft spot for him. It just feels like he should be skating against Todd Eldredge and Paul Wylie instead of Nathan and Yuzu.

Yes, Grant is from another era, costume and all.

Anyasnake

Record Breaker
There isn't a singe stream in the first page that's working for me :( does anybody has one please ?!

GGFan

Record Breaker
First time watching Lazukin. I immediately noticed his arched back and lines :love: Unfortunately that program has very little to do with the music playing in the background.