Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
Oct 20 - Oct 22, 2017
Moscow, Russia

Men's Free Skate
Saturday, 21October 2017, 13:30 UTC +3

Time in Other Places
https://www.timeanddate.com/worldcl...4&p7=352&p8=101&p9=31&p10=136&p11=286&p12=256

StN.NameNationRankPoints
Warm-Up Group 1
1Denis TEN
KAZ
2Daniel SAMOHIN
ISR
3Grant HOCHSTEIN
USA
4Andrei LAZUKIN
RUS
5Moris KVITELASHVILI
GEO
6Nam NGUYEN
CAN
Warm-Up Group 2
7Misha GE
UZB
8Mikhail KOLYADA
RUS
9Deniss VASILJEVS
LAT
10Dmitri ALIEV
RUS
11Yuzuru HANYU
JPN
12Nathan CHEN
USA

No.NameNation
1Nam NGUYEN
SP: "Somewhere Over The Rainbow" by Joseph William Morgan; choreo by David Wilson
FS: An American in Paris (plus "Love is Here to Stay") by George Gershwin (2016-17 LP); choreo by David Wilson
CAN
2Daniel SAMOHIN
SP: "It's a Man's World" performed by Seal; choreo by Irina Samohin, Olga Volozhinskaia, N. Morozov
FS: "Two Angels" by N. Erdenko; choreo by Irina Samohin, Olga Volozhinskaia, N. Morozov
ISR
3Moris KVITELASHVILI
SP: "Feeling Good" by Michael Buble; choreo by Daniil Gleikhengauz
FS: "Radioactive," "Dream" and "Believe" by Imagine Dragons; choreo by Alexei Zhelezniakov
GEO
4Yuzuru HANYU
SP: Ballade No. 1 in G Minor, Plus 23, by Chopin (2014-2015 program); choreo by Jeffrey Buttle
FS: Seimei (Onmyoji soundtrack by Shigeru Umebayashi) 2015-16 LP with new music cuts
JPN
5Denis TEN
SP: "Tu Sei" by Vittorio Grigolo; choreo by David Wilson
FS: "SOS d'un terrain," performed by Dimash Kudaibergen; choreo by David Wilson
KAZ
6Deniss VASILJEVS
SP: "Recondita armonia" from Tosca by Giacomo Puccini; choreo by Stephane Lambiel, Salome Brunner
FS: "Put the Blame On Mame" by Doctor 3, "Anyone to Love" by Michael Bublé and "Sway" by Michael Bublé; choreo by Stephane Lambiel, Salome Brunner
LAT
7Dmitri ALIEV
SP: "Masquerade Waltz" by Aram Khachaturian; choreo by Olga Glinka, Valentin Molotov, Alexander Rachinski
FS: To Build A Home by Cinematic Orchestra; How it Ends by DeVotchka; choreo by Olga Glinka, Valentin Molotov, Alexander Rachinski
RUS
8Mikhail KOLYADA
SP: Piano Concerto no. 23, Adagio movement, by Mozart, Tango; choreo by Olga Kliushnichenko
FS: Steamroller Blues by Elvis Presley, Can't Help Falling In Love by Elvis Presley, Rip It Up by Elvis Presley; choreo by Olga Kliushnichenko
RUS
9Andrei LAZUKIN
SP: Malaguena (from "Once Upon a Time in Mexico" soundtrack); choreo. by Tatiana Prokofieva
FS: Masquerade Waltz by Aram Khatchaturian; choreo. by Tatiana Prokofieva
RUS
10Nathan CHEN
SP: "Nemesis" by Benjamin Clementine; choreo by Shae-Lynn Bourne
FS: "Brush Dance (Zhang Ban Qiao)" from the Mao's Last Dancer soundtrack; The Rite of Spring by Stravinsky, "Village Dance and Finale" from Mao's Last Dancer
USA
11Grant HOCHSTEIN
SP: Your Song from the Moulin Rouge soundtrack; choreo by Peter Oppergard
FS: Music of The Night from Phantom of the Opera; choreo by Peter Oppegard
USA
12Misha GE
SP: Ave Maria by Ikuko Kawai; choreo by Misha Ge
FS: Méditation from Thaïs by Jules Massenet; choreo by Misha Ge
UZB

Last edited:

auser

Record Breaker
Will post streaming links if they are desired. Best wishes to all the skaters :hap10:

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
World Feed is not on air yet, but I have to go out now.

Here is the link for the archived World Feed coverage on the British Eurosport Player:
https://gb.eurosportplayer.com/even...f-russia/6480b417-3254-4620-9e47-94af29c7e653

Unfortunately, the only Free competition being shown on Eurosport’s linear TV channels is the Ladies, and it isn't even being shown in all countries (not on British ESP or ESP France). :disapp:

Here is the Time Schedule:
http://www.isuresults.com/results/season1718/gprus2017/gprus2017_Men_FS_TimeSchedule.pdf

And here is the Live Scoring:
http://www.isuresults.com/results/season1718/gprus2017/SEG002.HTM

Hope this helps.

As usual, I am out on Saturday morning and so will miss the Men's Free. But, I'll be back in time to post the Free Dance reminder.

:cheer: ALL THE BEST EVERYBODY!!! :cheer:

CaroLiza_fan

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
All right I managed to catch up on most of the SP (I couldn't get a stream to work and then when I did the audio was way off and it was just a bizarre watching experience).

I very much enjoyed Mr Liza's aka Andrei Lazukin, so I hope he goes well today!

Misha Ge was amazing and awesome as usual and Deniss's spins are always a joy.

Not gonna lie though, I'm holding out that Plushy will be in the audience again and we can all play 'Spot Plushy' :laugh:

Icey

Record Breaker
come on men, you can give us a better competition than you did yesterday

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
Actually when I was watching Dennis I was thinking, Oh my they all grow up so fast. He really is starting to skate and interpret a program like an adult.

Man between that and the lack of sleep, I'm feeling old!

(That last part was for you auser! ;))

auser

Record Breaker
All right I managed to catch up on most of the SP (I couldn't get a stream to work and then when I did the audio was way off and it was just a bizarre watching experience).

I very much enjoyed Mr Liza's aka Andrei Lazukin, so I hope he goes well today!

Misha Ge was amazing and awesome as usual and Deniss's spins are always a joy.

Not gonna lie though, I'm holding out that Plushy will be in the audience again and we can all play 'Spot Plushy' :laugh:
Sympathy for your streaming difficulties :yes:. Recommend this thread as catch up resource https://goldenskate.com/forum/showthread.php?66216-No-Spoilers-Video :)

da96103

Record Breaker
Actually when I was watching Dennis I was thinking, Oh my they all grow up so fast. He really is starting to skate and interpret a program like an adult.

Man between that and the lack of sleep, I'm feeling old!

(That last part was for you auser! ;))

Yeah, but I was thinking what happen to Nam Nguyen? His face has grown broader.