2017 GP Rostelecom Cup Pairs FS | Page 16 | Golden Skate

2017 GP Rostelecom Cup Pairs FS

yoloaxel

Record Breaker
Tarasova/Morozov are technically AMAZING, I genuinely don't understand why they get the tackiest programs in the field every year. It's madness.

pearly

Record Breaker
They are great with their elements, but this program does not scream olympic gold to me. It does not even whisper... :palmf:

The costumes and the music are exactly what you'd expect from a novice team. I swear I want to slap that girl and ask her what she was thinking. Or if she lost a bet at some point.

Russian speakers - What are TaT's comments?

LittleLotte29

Record Breaker
Me too. Blind trust in coaches? Or did they choose it? I can't tell.

It was Mozer's dream to make such a boogie woogie program, plus they have said once they liked every costume they have ever worn, so it's highly plausible that they like the music, too.

That said, technical content was amazing and most of the program doesn't really look that bad if os skated fast and clean. Except u-la-la part. This is... Wrong on so many levels.

kevinVchicago

Record Breaker
NO IT'S PERFECT

Everything about this is perfect- from censoring to naughty parts of Candyman to straight up telling him he's a nasty boy and she's gonna get him wet to flipping back and forth to sweet innocent 50s pop

What glory
[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Anyasnake

Record Breaker
Why exactly does panties drop have to be edited? Is panties a bad word or something?

Anywhoo.. good technical content.. It's a non stop fast based routine that I would probably enjoy so much more if it was set to different music.

The french part needs to be edited ASAP though. I had a what the h*ll moment

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
I think Evgenia does have personality. It's Vlad that is a black hole of charisma despite all his obvious good qualities as a pair skater. I kind of wonder how she would look with another partner, even though I know it will probably never happen.

SarahSynchro

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Who compiled their music? The same person who did Alena Leonova's free program from two seasons ago? :palmf:

I seriously don't get them. I don't understand the hype. Are they that much better than all the other top pair teams?

Hyena

Tous les whiskys
Medalist
Evgenia's black velvet choker with a tiny gold-sequined bow tie may be the straw that broke my camel's back with this program. I can't.

(I say this because Tarasova/Morozov have incredible elements and an appealing classic style. They are better than this.)

nimi

Medalist
Why exactly does panties drop have to be edited? Is panties a bad word or something?

Anywhoo.. good technical content.. It's a non stop fast based routine that I would probably enjoy so much more if it was set to different music.
I was told they censored "makes my cherry pop".

nolangoh

Steps and Spirals enthusiast
Record Breaker
and they censored the lyrics "make my panties drop"/"cherry pop"...and the PCS is 74...?:unsure::unsure::noshake::noshake::sarcasm::p:confused2::scratch3:

Anni234

Ina Bauer
Record Breaker
Country
Estonia
The costumes and the music are exactly what you'd expect from a novice team. I swear I want to slap that girl and ask her what she was thinking. Or if she lost a bet at some point.

Russian speakers - What are TaT's comments?

Exactly what I was thinking. I could see this winning the junior worlds, but not senior.

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
Ah, I like them. They're adorable. And I actually don't really mind the program. How can you resist than bouncy ponytail?

Easily.

Very very very easily.

What is it with Russian programs this year? They're either overwrought or schmaltzfests.

Note to self: make sure to have plenty of protein handy for the team event. And extra insulin. You never know when an OD might occur and it is best to be prepared.

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
I couldn't agree more. He's the best based on anything :luv17:
Despite the falls, which they will sort out, they've got the best performance of all. They've got passion. T/M are pretty to look at, do everything alright, but where's the heart? Just a dance routine. Nobody matches that fire S/K bring on the ice. :hap57:

I love your enthusiasm :biggrin: You know, I always thought having Olympic silver medalists as favourites would be fun, but... ugh. The heartbreak I get every year :drama:

MaiKatze

Record Breaker
Potentially the program that will win Olympic Gold. And I complained about Jesus Christ Superstar. That program was a masterpiece by comparison!

I don't think they will win Olympic Gold. And that they chose such a program proves that they don't think so either.